Starting a NEW chapter

@Rabeats2093 them babies are looking so damn great cuz!
Me and the wife go through an ounce every few days, so don’t feel bad lol I haven’t bought any smoke in so many years, I can’t remember, lol it had to be like in the early '80s last time!

2 Likes

Thank man glad to see you checking out the thread still !!

I’m trying with the ladies these one r doing great the high yielders out in the garage no so good seems the high of 66 is not in their favor making two of them go into panic mode and flowering way faster deff looking like sixty days strain for these ones go from 3 oz on a plant to maybe a half :sweat_smile:

Damn I’m jealous man …haven’t bought a bag since the eighties …that’s just awesome man !

If my state gets its head out of its ass and progresses on the movements I wanna be just like you :crazy_face: 12+Autos and biting at the nail not to start my photos for the winter lmao

Little late on a update but was out enjoying the landscape !!

Fun facts :: the ghost rose cookie devil from @Mr.Sparkle does not like to be topped from my experience so far this is the non topped version

This is the topped version also way ahead of everyone else maybe due to stress of topping ??

Now for the dosi cut from @TestOfOath they seem to like being topped and bent over a little bit

Now for the non topped pretty dense buds and way ahead of the topped one

Seems to be Neck and neck with the non topped grcd vs the topped dosi cut for weight output …

Group photo

11 Likes

Looking great in there bud, looks like you’re doing fantastic and thank you for keeping us updated!

1 Like

No problem man !!

I’m trying haha I wanna make seeds so bad I’m just gonna have to commit I gotta make that : black dick cream …pollen generously provided by @Nagel420

@Slick1 you approve of the name or what …black cream feminized pollen sprinkled on top of some moby dick pistols

4 Likes

I mean it’s like the universe is guiding your hand with the name here :laughing: It would be sacrilege to throw away this opportunity!

3 Likes

Haha most deff …only name I can think for it or bdc :sweat_smile:I knew you would agree …even the ol lady approves of it :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

So the moby dick seed is in a paper towel along with a ghost rose cookie devil if everything goes right they both will be hit with the black cream auto reversed pollen !!!

Little update : well 2 weeks I think the ladies will be pretty ripe and ready to harvest two solo cups r moby dick and grcd going to be pollinated with some black cream donated by @Nagel420 if all goes well !!

@Mr.Sparkle well the grcd I’m not really good at explaining smells but it deff stanky and sticky mainly fruity smell

@TestOfOath the dosi cut literally smells like b.o both of them but it’s a weird good stank …

One of the dosi cuts needs some help but I have tried with no avail

Group photo :

16 Likes

Any stank definitely comes from the Ghost Rose side, the fruity side was more the Cookie Devil.

2 Likes

I love just walking in and smelling the aroma :crazy_face:

1 Like

Sweet looking grow you have going here. Hope you don’t mind if I tag along? :pray:

1 Like

@MoBilly No man the more the merrier!!!
.little late lol but I do have another thing happening along with a seed run on two diff plants ! then big plans … winter photos !

Stay tuned for another shot of what I got going on .

2 Likes

Here’s a little peak at what’s going on behind “closed doors”

Provided by @Yetigrows
Some strawberry short crack autos
Double man grape autos

Provided by @Mr.Sparkle
Some trizzlers

The last ones literally were my best autos last grow providing 3 oz a plant now look at em lmk to cold in beginning topped them way to early and high nitrogen …have one more seed of it

Costal Mary strawberry cheese auto

!

6 Likes

So this ghost rose is a beauty half dead or not !!

Getting close

10 Likes

Ah, so that’s what that pic was… I knew it couldn’t be the Silver Haze, though I definitely got confused for a second there. Awesome coloring on her, hope the smoke turns out as good… though not before a little time in trim jail. :stuck_out_tongue: Definitely the least fun part.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not looking forward to that kind of labor that’s for sure and no I have smoked the buds from the silver haze white hairs all around !!

1 Like

Well this series is coming to a end

Next update will be trimmed ladies !!

Also stay tuned for the back room series

Oh yeah also we have a baby making series coming up as well :crazy_face: moby dick and a grcd will be impregnated by some black cream pollen ……:grimacing:

@Mr.Sparkle

I have learned in the ghost rose cookie devil case she does not like to be topped other then that fairly easy plant …has some crazy aromas coming from her no definite smells but soon to be had when I go to trim jail

75 days so far from seed thinking 80 !
Store bought soil …topped

Supersoil non topped

@TestOfOath

The dosi cut one pheno was a monster that loved to be topped eventually I think she ran out of gas or cracked a stem from the lst also I got all wack with her ph she is still finishing up just a little slower then others the smell from her is direct like you know who is stankinnnn

Store bought soil topped

Regards to the one that wasn’t topped and in my super soil holy heck man I probably could break a window with these buds

8 Likes

Real happy it all came out good for you bud that’s some mighty tasty looking weed you grew, even the yellower plant has pretty nugs. The colors on that grdc are beautiful too I love when the leaves get some extra colors, makes the plants look so appealing

1 Like

Thanks and yeah I do love the colors that come out towards the end ! I have some more dosi cuts I deff plan on running …thanks for everything brother :seedling:

2 Likes