Starting the hunt

More phenotypes of doc holiday and bag seed.
Doc a

docbdoc cdoc ddoc eBag seeds

7 Likes

Wow! Doc and the bag seeds have some serious potential! The Doc looks very nice! How was the smoke?

2 Likes

Thanks bro, the bag seed is unknown strain but the smoke was great, menthol-sweet-cardamom, doc is my first time growing it.:grimacing:

1 Like

Everybody is the same in that regard, that is why we use “italics” to denote sarcasm. Some people don’t get it.

Me included sometimes.

2 Likes

Very nice work! Beautiful!

1 Like

Thanks, we’ll see how they progress.:grin:

1 Like

Yes please share the progress! Very nice work!

2 Likes

As always I have problems with to receive packages of seeds from USA. I had to figure out ways to get seeds and conserve good genetics, so this time I sacrificed a female doc holiday to be completely pollinated by a male doc holiday, we will see that it comes out of its cross, this female I have not selected, the male I select it according to the smell it has when I bring my nose closer, a poor selection criterion, yes, I know, hehe, but it is the only way to not have space. I keep them away from my cultivation room on another property and they are in the middle of the weather, the idea is to try out and share with the community og if they are interested.
female 1

couple

(male a little purple at temperatures of 28/33 celsius)

female 2 (In addition, I will bring this pollen for this selected girl from querkle f1)

Thanks for coming, have a nice day.:grin:

15 Likes

Oh my goodness! Those last two pics are outrageous! What a beautiful lady!!!

2 Likes

Honestly I really like your whole little doc project and it looks like some awesome potential. You mentioned having trouble receiving seed from the us… may I ask a rough geographic area you are from? Vague is preferable :blush:

Hi bro,I am from Costa Rica, thank you for your words,:grin: I hope the mini project comes out well, I still have trouble with the English language, therefore, I hope to answer what you ask me hehe, have a nice day…

1 Like

Those are looking very nice! You are representing for Costa Rica well my friend! :costa_rica:

2 Likes

wow would love to visit CR one day as long as i don’t need visa application, the plants are looking amazing!

2 Likes

Looks like you got pretty lucky with those bagseeds plants, they look very promising,

What are some of the scents you’re getting from them?

Hopefully they smoke as good as they look! :fire: :fire: :fire:

It is difficult to describe the smell to be a subjective perception, but it is amazing, this list can help Cardamom, cinnamon,menthol, sweet notes with a little spicy and citrus, is a scent that does not go unnoticed, the seeds I got from a friend who bought 1 ounce, and 11 seeds came out of the bag.

2 Likes

does that bagseed look like a black domina cross to anyone else?

1 Like

I have no idea, just growing the black domina could say it.

1 Like

Ive only grown crosses of BD but they tend to look similar
not sure if BD is a commerial strain? I could see it though

1 Like

Could you show me one of your girls?

Sorry, I cant, i never used to take pictures much
This is world of seeds pic

this is sensi

neither really shows the shape

maybe the high and taste will tell you, I could be way off

5 Likes