Stem splitting? Anyone tried this?

My LED is a blue and red spectrum or us there just a blue light? I also run a blacklight at night

2 Likes

I have 2 50w royal blue cola cubes i use to increase trichome production alongside my solstrip build. I’ll only add the cubes if I’m not seeing the results I expect. Yes they make a HUGE difference.
Critical jack herer that was robbed of light most of its bloom period. It wasn’t a big yielder but the frost was mega

3 Likes

This is my girl scout cookies in the beginning of week 5 of flowering

5 Likes

Frosty already. Way to grow.:+1: mine are GSC autos at around 14 days.

They have been down potted into 2 litre pots and fimmed at the 3rd node. Not stalled out at all.

2 Likes

Wow dude, that look killer

2 Likes

I do heavy stress right before a feeding. I use a razor blade and every two shoots I split the stem. This I do on main colas. Cracking and crunching sounds become enjoyable after you get use to the results. Builds resin balls. These help when it come to flowering, with thc %.

1 Like

You don’t do them all at the same time you do it from top to bottom your biggest buds down to your smallest boats and he doing like two to three days at a time maybe depending on strain and how fast it’s growing overstressing in any way will stunt your plant try while it’s in the vegetation mode to pull it all the way down an inch from the ground wait till your limbs were about a foot and do the same thing with them spider web in them but do it an hour after you water them

3 Likes

It’s one of the best super cropping techniques I’ve tried in a couple hours I’ll post some pics I got to wait for my lights to come on

2 Likes

Please do post pics. I’m anxious to see this as I have 6 new clones ready to be moved and I’d like to try this with a Cpl of them

1 Like

Okay so these are the ones that I have what I call vegetation super crop you bend everything down to the ground once a limb gets up long enough you do the same with it and it’ll start sub stemming in each limb that grows up will become a Big E coli just like the top one I don’t have any that have started budding for me to be able to show you the other techniques of super cropping yet but I will show you my other ones that I have right here

3 Likes

The three on the bottom or clones two of them I hope the Buddy do one of his with and I got those from him and the other one says it’s the land race that I’d clone

2 Likes

Sorry I’m using voice to speech and it’s not really working for me

1 Like

OK so you just bend them down, or are you also topping them. If so can I use the FIM because from what I’m seeing on my experimental FIM it’s looking like all of my indoor grows will be done this way

2 Likes

I’m going to try this in a couple of days.
I’ve also read about it and watched videos of people doing it., Ganja farmers apparently swear by it.

Seems legit :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might be able to if they’re autos I might just try one I don’t know what the stresses would do to it with that strain get some little bitty wire hooks with some weights or some Thin hemp string with a slip knot Loop to where you can pull it loose to readjust or move for later. None of mine are topped when you pull them over it gives the same result as topping in them but your top will still keep growing up and developing more limbs and your older limbs will grow as tall as the plant was most cases but you need wider buckets to 10 gallon preferably with vented bottom to keep out root mold or rotting but they grow like trees so the wider the root growth the longer the limbs and the more buds it can hold more weight you catch my drift…
And yeah it is very legit

Ps. Be very careful make sure its watered 2 to three hours before. the dryer they are the more brittle they are. just dont snap them.

2 Likes

I used a drill as I would of probably ended up slicing my fingers or cutting my hand open if I tried to jam a knife in knowing my luck :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So a drill would probably work the only downfall with having the Drew is you’re tearing all them little lines in there when you split it you still have a good amount of water that’s going to come through but you’re basically tearing out all of its Bloodlines anything that brings water up but post some pics a little bit later and a week or two I want to see how that acts especially with that drill making all that stuff fibrous up in there it could make a. Big resin ball

2 Likes

Just be careful when you go to do that if you do it too much at a time it will Stunt the plant

2 Likes

I watched some kid doing it on YouTube, he used a drill as it’s safer.

3 Likes

Hey there,

I had a broken main stem during last days of the second week of flowering. a few days later, the plant was already all cristalyzed, the best smoke and harvest I have ever had, but I was afraid to do it again. I might try it on my next run.

Cheers from Brazil!

1 Like