Still have not received fall box

Not sure what’s going on with the uk fall box or future boxes , myself and others have paid but not received anything yet ?
@coopactiongroup
Any help or clarity would be greatly appreciated
: )

3 Likes

Seeds were sent and received by @Gaz29 . We have heard he had not distributed and asked him whats up but have received no response to date. There was a post in the voting thread saying he ran into some legal issues and would explain when back online. Until he returns there is not much we can answer regarding those seeds.

8 Likes

Hopefully it all works out

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’m in the states and haven’t received anything either. Seems like there’s a huge slow down here for some reason. Best of luck

2 Likes

If you haven’t received your fall box by now , I doubt it’s arriving lol

Reading helps lol sorry. Hehe

1 Like

The uk fall boxes still have not even been posted yet , paid for yes , posted no
Why I made the new topic

1 Like
2 Likes

Fall box goes out in nov

2 Likes

Sorry folks, but this isn’t the first box not to be delivered to members in the UK. @swe-can has offered to send the next box to the 4/5 folks in the UK.

All seeds in the US that were claimed have been mailed.
@DirtySlowToes you had to check out on the DYI Greenlife site to claim your seeds first.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

@Swe-can has done great by me, helped me get Karma packs as I’m in Canada

5 Likes

@G-paS thankyou for the clarity

2 Likes

FYI; The post Doug posted about Gaz having things cleared up in a couple week is over a month ago.

4 Likes

I did. They are probably in the mail with the other things I’m waiting on. I misread fall as spring originally. Think all’s well in my world. Thank you

1 Like

I think the problem here is that seeds sent in bulk to a country with zero tolerance to plant or animal matter entering the country and anti cannabis laws have little chance of getting through and the would be recipient gets nabbed by the authorities.
Seed distribution to non legal countries only seems to work with a letter of flips so the only solution I can see is to have a US legal state OGer distribute seeds in this manner, as @G-paS does for Australia/New Zealand.

2 Likes

All the seeds sent to the distributors were received.
I did lose one from Gpa coming into the US thru Fed Ex I don’t think Doug or I have lost one going thru US and Royal mail. :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I STAND BY (AND FOR) @Swe-can :100:% IN ALL THINGS!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes