Stinkbud Fruit Cup co-op increase - failed

:partying_face: :100:

5 Likes

Damn you have nice tents !
That’s a cool setup :raised_hands:

Your plants all look so damn healthy too !

5 Likes

Looking good in there! Got a smorgasboard of tents to choose from too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here they are the 2nd week of Feb.

New clones

Mom with clones in back top.

The four older clones

:green_heart: :seedling:

34 Likes

She is in a 5 gal with the promix MP. She got looking really sad when I was taking clones and bending and pushing her around. :rofl:

Thank you. It has been taking all my “free” time keeping up with them.

12 Likes

Really nice plant structure, plenty of foliage without being too dense, and as said, super clean environment👍

5 Likes

Sounds like a good project I know you will do good and I will enjoy watching this progress

3 Likes

nice and green and happy and healthy

3 Likes

I wanted to show the 3rd week in February.

I moved the Mom to the 4X4 to reverse. I had the heater turned up to dry and heat up the tent after I washed it. The heat dried up some branches on one side so I am still trying to figure out what to reverse to get enough seeds without making 10’s of thousands :rofl:

42 Likes

Looking mighty fine, @G-paS.

5 Likes

Thank You.
I have been getting the plants in their new tents today.

5 Likes

They look great. Do they stink like the name?

Not so far. The are doing the Fruity smell.

The 4th week of Feb

The older clones are out growing the veg tent. The younger clones in the back corner are needing up potting.

The veg is a jungle in there.

38 Likes

Thems are some beautiful healthy plants @G-paS

Well done!

Your Veg jungle is beautiful.

4 Likes

Tis, INDEED, a BeAuTiFuL Jungle there. No Tarzan, She Jane!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

This @G-paS owns the jungle right meow and does not need a Tarzan or George depending on your jungle… :thinking:

@misterbee do you mind sending me your OLD seed starting tech via PM as I’ve seen it and not saved it and I recently lost an older pack. I’d like to be prepared next time.

6 Likes

He can post it here. All these runs I have been doing are all older seeds.

12 Likes

Sent it via PM. Didn’t know how to print “Quotes” to another Group, so request you repost here. I’ll figure it out later this afternoon. I’m not slow…just old!!. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

This was kindly sent to me by Misterbee. I will be trying this next time an old pack comes along.

25 Likes

Additionally, you may want to try “scuffing 'em”, and/or also using @JohnnyPotseed’s “Wormcasting Method”, increasing your chances. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes