Stinkbud Fruit Cup co-op increase - failed

I Tried scuffing and using JP’s method last time plus some others last time. I ended up with 5 plants out of 30/40.

It will be interesting to add this to the line up.

Good news is I got one male from the first lot and 3 females from the second and lots of seeds to send back to the breeder for fresh.

I wanted to add the last photos from February and vegging.

Two clones that will be reversed

Two clones to be Moms

This is the mom and I am going to try to reverse her also as she is the tallest :grinning:

I up-potted into 1 gal pots the four clones being held back just in case. (if all goes well I would like a sensi run from this strain.

:green_heart: :seedling:

33 Likes

The only thing worthy of me doing is giving a Bow to ya, Lil Lady!!! Continues success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Damn I thought I had stopped in and grabbed a spot :flushed:. Good luck with your run @G-paS !!
They are looking great

2 Likes

Hey I got a spot up front in the recliner for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I moved 2 clones and the Mom to the love shack.

This is a AC Infinity 4 X 4. (Even though the measurements are giving in Standard, they are metric. so only <120 X 120)
The lighting is 2 Spider Farm 2000’s

The Mom got burned growing into the lights in the old tent.

I gave all three a haircut. Based on past grows, I took all the large fans and the inside folage off. It is easier to spay and collect pollen. Less pollen on leaves and more on bud and the collection bowl :grinning:

Five gallons of leaves.

Tonight they got the first STS spraying.

41 Likes

Great project! :star_struck:

1 Like

Looking great, I’ll be following along.

Grundle

2 Likes

LADY, just to be correct. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I did a second spray of STS on the fruitcup

Today they go on 12/12

47 Likes

Everything is chugging along nicely in there!

5 Likes

Nice!
But what about the stretch on those? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d say those are gonna get BIG

4 Likes

Yep, let the fun begin! Excellent progress @G-paS :+1:

3 Likes

That is one hell of a tree :evergreen_tree: you got going in the tent :tent:, I would have to imagine that it will be taking over before long. Stupendous work. Really show how much you are putting into the grow! :clap::clap::clap::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I found with the Jillybean that the STS stops the stretch. The problem will be when I put the ladies in there.

I may have to pull the carbon filter and put it on the out side.

16 Likes

Cool, I didnt know that about STS. Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

I’m late to the party, but very nice!!

2 Likes

Thats interesting, I wonder if CS does the same?

3 Likes

You would think STS would make the plants stretch like a male instead. That would be logical.

If I remember correctly from a previous discussion, STS and CS is stressing the plants out and that’s why they stop stretching. It’s like doing heavy training in the stretch phase to stop them from stretching.

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

I was told it is a hormone thing. That said, the two clones did stretch. I hope that isn’t indicaticing it didn’t take.

I have sprayed 5 times now and haven’t seen any balls yet. :anguished:
Maybe if I stop looking. Thing are slow going.

10 Likes