Stoned psychic readings

Ok, first im not psychic, but i am stoned. And i do give readings but i dont consider it psychic. I dont talk to the dead and i dont see your future. What i do is cast runes. Runes are ancient alphabets that were never to become a language. And thats the super short definition! They have been found globally through out history. Im wanting to say the first glyphs predate Christ. But now im baked so im super bad with dates and history .
I use a set of 14 glyphs that honor the Norse. My runes are like an old friend and as i sit here stoned as shit i just realized why i would describe them that way. Evey set of runes i have, were given by an old friend or family member. I have sets made of every thing from shells my friend gathered for me off of the greecian beachs to crystals gathered in arkansas. Any way. I will do readings by pm only. I will upload a picture of the runecast if possible in p.m. mode and then we will go about interpreting it…yes i said “we” because you get to help. A runecast is like taking a photo of your life from standing on the moon. What i mean by that is simply you get a different perspective on the issue at hand, often allowing different opportunities or solutions to become apparrent. Sometimes it allows you to see what you could not from where you were positioned in life. The runes have a way of telling you what you need to know most at the time of the cast. Sometimes you may ask about a lover and the runes are indicating issues at home. That is because issues at home are more pressing at this time. Now the runes have a majikal way of always being correct, but i dont. Im human and yes i dont always interpret them correctly. I have days where im just off. If this happens just tell me, its no biggie. Its been a while since ive read online like this. But if you feel the reading brought a new perspective, solution or bit of peace into your life, or if it was helpful, then feel free to post telling me so!. so with all that long winded shit being typed, i have 2 stop 4 a munch break. Oh yeah,to make a request 4 a reading just reply below with the answer to this question…ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE? I will then pm you .

4 Likes

Very intriguing. I am a male (I think)

2 Likes

I’m in! Female here…

2 Likes

Great to see another woman! Ok meesh if i dont grab u in 30 min or so then it will be in the morning

1 Like

Hell yeah! Chick power! Take your time… no worries…

2 Likes