Spiritual/astrology/natural/greenwitch

So I’m big on things that happen out of the ordinary :roll_eyes: today I finished my cup of coffee and a sun appeared! now I know it wasn’t coincidence. I know you can get tea readings but unsure about coffee​:woman_shrugging:t2::joy: any one know what this could mean?
Let me know if anyone else has experienced anything like this before I’m keen to know!?

15 Likes

You need another refill I think. Lol

8 Likes

OR, TWO!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Think I need more than another bru or two :joy: ! Coffee replacements

4 Likes

Immense power, a very good and unexpected development.

P.s. don’t judge me :smile:

1 Like

Definitely no judgement from me :v: thankyou :green_heart:

had my fortune read a few times using the empty cup from a turkish coffee…the coffee was good.

what you are seeing there sister is the visual representation of porous and non-porous surfaces interacting with liquids of various densities.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
3 Likes

Cola said “bang on fella” :joy::joy::joy::joy::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

not a fella but I get ya. my mom is very much into that stuff, I took too many logic classes.

3 Likes

the sun tarot

" Shine your love on those you care about.

If you are going through a difficult time, The Sun brings you the message you have been waiting for: that things will get better, a lot better!

The Sun is also an energetic card. It reflects a time when you can expect to experience an increase in physical energy, vitality and general positivity. "

1 Like

I guessed you wasn’t, but it’s just how he talks :see_no_evil: I do apologize :green_heart: you’re mum sounds delightful where do I sign up for these classes :grin::v:

1 Like

It looks like a cup with leftover tea dregs in it. :thinking:

1 Like

Oh shut up you :joy: stop raining on my parade and it’s coffee actually :v::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ohhhh I thought it was tea. Since it’s coffee dregs I see prosperity in your life. A life with tarmac and horses in your future. :joy:

3 Likes

Cola said and scrap metal :joy: fuckers you two!

1 Like

Dya wanna buy any lucky heather…also not me :roll_eyes:

If he buys you some lead boots and asks you to move where there a pier start worrying :rofl:

1 Like

What dyu think the boat is for :woman_shrugging:t2::roll_eyes:

1 Like

A man with a plan lol :rofl:

1 Like