Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

I just noticed something ‘interesting’ about that chart…
All of the lines coming out of Space Queen are blue, indicating male…
(other than a couple f2’s).

He must have found a unicorn male (AKA Space Dude?) :laughing:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

I forgot all about this have these been sent out ?

3 Likes

Yes they were distributed in the fall box. If you missed out he sent me extras @Papalag

3 Likes

Thanks bro

I remember receiving 2 of the dragon blood packs
It may have been a mix up

Paps

4 Likes

It happens, @Eagles009 sent me some outside the Co-op so I have plenty, fire me an address and I will send you a pack.

7 Likes

I was signed up for this (#106) but did not get anything. Was there an additional step I was supposed to do to get the box? I was asked for my mailing address for a Spring 2022 box (pending?), but not for a Fall 2021 box.

Did you pay for your Fall Box on Sebring’s website?

1 Like

No, I was not aware when that was due or where to pay. I know it is mentioned in the instructions, but I thought everything was delayed and I would get some notice in this topic or by msg. I never saw the https://overgrow.com/t/2021-fall-seed-run-co-op-boxes topic. So I guess I fucked up. Is it too late to pay for the Spring box?

2 Likes

Where are you located? I’ve got a lot, like “mucho-mucho!!” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m in New York. I’d be happy to do a trade. Thanks!

I went ahead and paid for the Spring 2022 box. Per the instructions, I’m probably too late since it says it was due in April. In which case, it is a donation to the cause.

3 Likes

You should always consider your entire payment to be a donation. I paid in January for my Fall Box (as soon as Sebring said he was ready for payment), but he never shipped it to me.

1 Like

Hey man, the last box was a total mess and was not communicated well due to some unforseen issues. The next box will be the fall box but all the sign ups have yet to go up so not sure what you paid for. Watch the co-op voting thread for all new approved runs that will be in the next box. I see @misterbee has got you covered for the Strawberry Diesel, thanks @misterbee

3 Likes

You guys are so fucking awesome! :relaxed::relaxed:

4 Likes

Tell you what, send me your “Personals” by DM/PM, I’ll get a Puck down to ya (I’m UP here in Maine). I can’t make you say “I do”, but I can get ya to da Church on time!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Um, I had an email from G-paS requesting my address from the Spring box. Never heard that the Spring box was not happening. Is there some topic I should be reading to stay up to date on this stuff?

I really appreciate all you do for the Coop, but this topic says nothing about the Spring box being canceled: https://overgrow.com/t/us-addresses-for-spring-22-co-op-box/

1 Like

I can’t open that post, I am guessing it was some kind of PM. When was it sent to you? The fact is that the spring box and fall box got mashed together to an extent. This is from the how the Co-op works page. “Seeds sent to distributors between October and March will ship in April and seeds sent between April and September will ship in October”. You are correct that the spring box has not been posted as being cancelled however the fall box shipped in the Spring box window. Since it’s already June and the spring box was set to ship in April we are rolling whatever is left into the next fall box so we can stop playing catchup.

I can’t speak to the message you got from @G-paS , if she is making special arrangements to send an extra box than you will have to discuss it with her but as far as I know these won’t go out till fall.

1 Like

OK, thanks for explanation Doug.

1 Like

Any time. I tagged @G-paS in case their is something I am not aware of as I can’t speak for her but this is my understanding. She will correct me if I am wrong :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are correct Doug.
That was put on hold. All seeds paid for were last fall '21.

4 Likes