Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2, wikified (CLOSED)

Ok amigo bueno noche, be nice when the others acknowledge…I say no more.

1 Like

So what’s the deal? You get a hermie or something? Why’d you bring any of this up right now?

And my bad. I can be kind of a dick sometimes.

2 Likes

Not at all …u seem a nice guy…don’t take what I say to seriously…

1 Like

Fair enough my friend.

The reason I came back and said “and my bad…”
Was because I also think you are a cool person. Your posts have always seemed kind or informative to me. I was a bit caught off guard. No hard feelings on my end.

3 Likes

One love. Lets forget it.

Respect

P J

3 Likes

Hi! 1 or 3 gallon pot!? Thanks!
Awesome plants!
:hugs:

Just gave the girls a haircut…we are in the rainy season here in Panama :panama:

Y @Abbbian five gallon …some are bigger…foto give your plants plenty of foot room.

I’ve lost stuff to mould etc before…The Humidity is sky high at the moment…so hence the manicure…get the air circulating…I just got a wee heater to put on at night.

3 Likes

I believe… :vulcan_salute: :smile:
I turned a feminized freebee and some extra OG Kush pollen into 3,000 beans…

Garbage or gold? Don’t know yet… but I’m thinking more towards the gold…

Cheers
G

9 Likes

Back when I just had space for two plants and thought this strain had a fun name.

Long before I had any intent of a preservation.

4 Likes

Couple of pics of the girls…starting to frost up.

A wee bit of leaf drop …but that’s expected.

Regards

p J

11 Likes

Hey @Eagles009 , had someone ask me about this strain so I did a deep dive into figuring out it’s lineage. I think the issue is that Space Dude is really just a nick name and is actually a male pheno of Space Queen which makes this easier. So Strawberry Diesel (Strawberry Cough x NYC Diesel) X Space Dude (Actually Space Queen - C99 X Romulan). Now just to go a bit further C99 is Jack Herer X Shiva Skunk and Romulan is White Shark X Standard Sativa. Not sure if you had this info so I figured I would post what I found. Looks like this strain is genetics from 6 different strains :v:

8 Likes

Thanks Doug…ye bit hard to get info…on it…thanks for the research…a lot of folks be getting it from Sebring …good info.

Happy growing

4 Likes

Here’s something I found years ago:

Looks like the prefix “space” was used a few times on naming Space Queen progeny… but no Space Dude. I have no idea how accurate this is but I haven’t found major flaws… yet… :wink:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

Man, I thought Subcool was the best grower/seed producer there was, back in the day. May he R. I. P.

6 Likes

Yeah, I have that same chart. Took some digging to figure out that Space Dude is just a male pheno of Space Queen. I think that’s why folks have a hard time digging up info since it’s not called by it’s stain name, lol. It really should have been called Strawberry Diesel x Space Queen.

5 Likes

Damn bro this looks like fire! I love the colours :heart_eyes: I never grew any of subcools stuff but I always wanted to try his cheese quake it looked great :+1: good on you for keeping his spirit alive for all the og’s peace brother :v:

2 Likes

Yeah I read it was “a stud male” from space queen line.

That was discussed somewhere here on OG months back…heck if I remember where though.

There were some other interesting bits about other similar crosses. He was obviously trying to make something. I wonder if he ever succeeded.

@cranio

Thanks man

Here’s some (SD x SD) x WCT that I just chopped the other day

I’ve got some f2s of the SD x SD if you want a couple. I enjoyed the f1 smoke. Not a heavy hitter but a real nice upbeat energetic high but also kinda spacey. Not racy at all. Hard to describe but I loved it.

13 Likes

@Eagles009 awesome brother, those look like some dank nugs! Well done :clap: I’d definitely be interested in a couple of sdxsd f2 beans brother, thankyou :+1: it sounds like it would definitely be a great daytime smoke, as I can’t draw any more I’m going to get into mosaic, sounds like it would be a good smoke before doing something creative :wink: keep up the great work bro

3 Likes

Shoot me a pm with a safe address whenever.

4 Likes

I think Subcool mentions it in the interview he did with heavydaze on The Pot Cast

3 Likes