Subcool Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude F2 and Friends Grow

I’m liking the sound of that. OH, I plan to post soon on my thread. The Gods’ Sky is looking choice! If that isn’t a girl you’re going to be able to hear me curse from there. LOL

1 Like

I’m glad SHE’S treating you good. Im enjoying the Kane Lono. The God’s sky should be better. I’m about to harvest the white widow cross. Anything with diamond or snow in the name would be appropriate …or I guess white :joy:

You got some of those Blak-n-Blu Cookies right? I’ve never seen anything grow like that thing.

2 Likes

I saw that! That thing was a beast in the last round of photos I saw on your thread.

I do have a pack of those. I’m counting on you giving me the nudge to drop a few with your fine gardening skills.

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing:
I will admit that I’m no longer the “Plant Assassin” but that is hilarious!
My grow proves that God plans on me using this medicine. He must be carrying my plants over the finish line because I don’t consider myself a good grower. YET. LOL

2 Likes

Last time the f2 cracked on day one. This time I’m going on day 3 0/3. I dropped three more. I’m thinking there was something funky in the jar I soaked them in.

First babies are up. Two GM cross, one BL cross.

14 Likes

What a comeback from tech difficulties ! I like the new line up .

1 Like

Thank you!

We’re up to 5 sprouts. 3 GM, 2 BL. Still 0/3 cracked on the f2s. I’m almost certain now they were tainted. When I went to shake the jars during soak I saw one jar was cloudy. Thought that’s no good and put fresh water in. I’d wager these were in that jar.

We’re 1/3 cracked on the gb x ww. This doesn’t concern me. All the Godberry crosses crack super slow. Giant seeds too.

Anywhoooo

14 Likes

I’m hopeful my issues are in the rear view.

3 BL up, 3 GM up, 1 gb/ww about to be and other two seeds still in towel on day 4 I think. Still not worried there. About 20 hours on the new f2s since drop.

16 Likes

Everybody who was planted is up and looking good.

I’ve got my eye on these two. Flying out the gate.

The big news for today…2/3 round 2 f2s are cracked and planted. I was starting to sweat thinking I maybe did something to destroy these 5k beans. I woulda cried. Male is long gone couldn’t replace these.

18 Likes

Restart is looking good man silently watching in the background :facepunch:

2 Likes

Day 3? According to the og timestamp anyway. Everybody looking picture perfect :star_struck:. I like how I haven’t seen a weirdo or runt in any of these yet.

20 Likes

Got those SD x SD beans yesterday man! I’ll drop em by Saturday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks a bunch!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

I hope they treat you well.

1 Like

Hey man lmk if you have any of these lying around waiting to be traded.

1 Like

These are the ones I pmd you about :wink:. I got you on the way my friend. Actually I slacked on getting them packed up and sent out but they are coming! I promise!

4 Likes

Your :100:% right!
I totally spaced out on this already happening.

3 Likes

@Eagles009 are these available for everyone that was on the pinkleberrys list right :v:?

Nice job anyway :fire::pray::fire::pray:

1 Like

Yes indeed. Shoot me a pm and I’ll get you taken care of.

3 Likes

Most appreciated @Eagles009 :pray::pray::fire:

And thank you again for doing this :heart::point_up:

2 Likes