Suitable replacement for floranova grow

I feel dumb asking but what is a good replacement for floranova Grow in the case of running out and wont have more in for a few days. Any suggestions even for in the future (besides making sure I dont run out to begin with) .

For just a couple of days I don’t see any problem in giving her regular tap water with the correct pH, the plant if needed will take some nutrients stored in the leaves, nothing to worry about …

1 Like

my go-to is greenleaf nutrients megacrop … it’s a complete all-in-one w/ full secondary and also enzymes, b-vitamins, amino acids etc … and it’s cheap

you can get a free 300g sample bag for $2 shipping cost if you’re in the states

1 Like

thats kinda what i figured, like when you flush .

i will definitely check that out, have seen and heard of it but hadn’t tried it yet. plus i’ll admit im a sucker for samples lol

EDIT So not sure if i was doing it wrong or what but it kept taking me to the canada page, not sure if it matters or not, gonna try again in a bit though.

the big canada flag on the top right doesn’t indicate you’re on the canada page it’s just a link to the canada shop

american store and the canadian store can be differentiated from the weed leaf between MEGACROP on the top left… it’s green for US and red for Canada

1 Like

Ok cool thanks, I usually use my phone for online and had been using a 2 in 1 computer that I recently acquired In a trade so was kinda bumbling around a bit

1 Like