Sunrise/Sunset let’s see what y’all got

Panama City Beach

12 Likes

DSCN1155

13 Likes

Here’s the progression of the sunset over the course of a smoke this evening. Sorry for the trees and houses in the way, that’s my view from home. I’m just grateful I don’t have a tall building fully blocking my view :v: :green_heart: :bulb:

9 Likes

Beautiful pics everyone : )

4 Likes

8 Likes

Nice one! Thanks for sharing :pray: is that gravel in the foreground or is that soil where you plant? It almost looks like rows have been trenched already in preparation for seeds

3 Likes

That’d be sweet to have your field right up next to the pond/lake. Easy access to water and a nice view at least

2 Likes

Thank you. Actually that’s the edge of my drive/parking. I dug the pond so me and the mrs could sit on the porch and watch. It’s my end of day burn spot.

Unfortunately the real boozer didnt make it to see it.

7 Likes

Nice idea and some fab pics! Thanks for sharing.

I’m shooting for an honorable mention in the “Most Recent Sunrise” category:
Sunrise, Fernandina Beach Florida, two hours ago

14 Likes

Love it man, I’m sure the beautiful sunsets over the pond while burning a fatty is well worth the effort. And sorry to hear about the original Boozer. Always tough losing a furry budfdy, they’re just so loving and generally innocent. He might not physically be with you anymore but he’ll never be gone :v: :green_heart: :bulb:

2 Likes

Dude! The range of colors there is impressive. Really gorgeous shot, thanks so much for sharing

3 Likes

A few days ago we had a cloudless morning and I was able to see the “Green Flash” light up the dawn. Most folks don’t know that you can see it at dawn as well as sunset, in fact it’s better because your eyes are still dark adjusted. Seen it that way lots of time while at sea.

:v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Good morning…well good night for me. Nightshift life haha. Beautiful sunrise…the picture doesn’t do the color justice!

14 Likes

13 Likes

I fart around with amatuer photography as well. This is one of my best, snapped a couple years ago in Kill Devil Hills.

18 Likes

11 Likes

Love a nice sky shot.

1 Like

Front range?

That’s amazing. One Love

Sorry for the grainy pics, one day i will get a proper camera and take clearer pics.

8 Likes