Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

They got rejected by customs there and just arrived back to me last week

5 Likes

Awwe, Dammit!

1 Like

How is the European collective going to get them :grin:

I guess I’ll be shipping international, unless we want to try a bulk shipment to someone.

This is good for me man. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

5 Likes

39 posts were split to a new topic: Supafreak co-op shipping thread

So how does it smoke @corey

Can we get a good report?

4 Likes

It smokes good! I smoked it one time so far. It’s a smooth kinda dank smoke. At first it was kind of tense. I got a little paranoid for about 20 min. Then that went away and evened out to a nice social smoke. It would be great at a party

6 Likes

that’s interesting, thanks for the smoke report. what is the germ rate on the seeds? have you checked yet?

2 Likes

No sir. I haven’t checked

That girl is pretty kinky - The girl’s a super freak!
I really love to taste her - every time we meet!

can’t wait to check out those crazy terps!

6 Likes

never had a chance to hear this song in detail… how nice hehehe

1 Like

@anon93244739 Has been banned, but he wants everyone to know that this will not stop him from sending out seeds. They should be dropped in the mail Monday.

I’ll add any other needed updates for him, as long as I can stand the stuff that’s going on here at least.

7 Likes

Hey bud, I think suspended for 3 days is more accurate. What a mess. Hopefully we see him back on Monday.

Wow?! They banned sct?! After all he’s done for this site.

I seen the ban threat. But wow.

This is what banned him.

3 Likes

Sounds like a new shark tank has opened. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

He thought he was banned. It’s weird how in the know you are.

I suppose that must be debatable? Maybe he didn’t cash flow :wink:

Apparently something has opened. Crazy huh?

3 Likes

Wait, wait, wait. What??? I spent 5 months growing them seeds and sct gets banned in the middle of distributing them for that???

3 Likes

Not banned bud, he was suspended until Monday and we are in contact with him.

You can see the mess here. The seeds are perfectly safe and distribution should continue without a hitch. @anon93244739 is a stand up guy and will follow through.

5 Likes

I’m in the middle of a field spraying and my reception is horrible. Thanks for that doug I did not know about that. Looks like I got some reading to do. I usually don’t read politics

9 Likes