Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

Hey all! I started collecting the supafreak seeds today. I hope to have everything done by tomorrow or the next day. I put the plants in an oven bag a few shakes later this. This plant smells like fruit on steroids and that’s it. No dank or nothin. It almost doesn’t smell like weed. If you opened a bag of this in a room everyone would smell it. I still have to go through the buds and clean things up a bit. I’ll report back. Thanks!

27 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks for the report on the smell etc - were the trichs abnormal also? with 2 heads etc. I am looking forward to growing these - thanks for all of your hard work and generosity.

5 Likes

Thanks brotha! @monkeyman thanks bud. I really don’t have the equipment for that but I can try my phone but don’t think that will work

1 Like

825 seeds peeps. Give or take a few. I measured 16.5 vilest at about 50 seeds a vile. @anon93244739 I would like to ship these out to whomever a week from tomorrow. Do you want me to ship them to you?

12 Likes

That will work. When they land I’ll start asking for addresses. If anyone US wants tracking it should end up being 4ish bucks, international I’ll have to check, or I can mail out in envelopes without tracking for like $1-2

14 Likes

Just let me know when you need the funds and how to get it to you, my brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Your the man! Looking forward to working these.

2 Likes

When folks get these in hand if someone is willing to part with 5-10 seeds hit me up with a DM maybe I can trade you something I have for them

I already have some freakshow seeds and have run a couple but the faster finishing time interests me and also want to see how different it is

5 Likes

I have some freaky crosses brewing too that will be shared in the community

13 Likes

Shapeshifter said that the mutation is recessive and in order to maintain the oddities in leaf formation that it will require quite a bit of back-crossing, but I am curious how it would breed with a duckfoot or any other naturally mutated cultivars.

4 Likes

I plan hitting a few with subterfuge pollen when I get these seeds. I’ll be sure to send you some to play with when it happens.

3 Likes

Join in on the abc x freakshow project … We need a grower for abc site 4 x freakshow. And I have sub1 x berry freak on the plant now. You too @Chronickyle

If I ever get a female site 3 I’m crossing it with supafreak as well

8 Likes

I plan on crossing Suprafreak with Freakshow, Stealth Fighter and German Duck. I have them growing outdoors at the moment :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes

Beans have landed!

I’m finishing up the end of the 4th giveaway, so I’ll start collecting addresses Saturday and we can talk shipping. My standard washers, flips, pouches, letters have had a high success rate and cost $2 domestic, $2.50 international. Otherwise I can do a tracked shipment, which will vary depending on location.

16 Likes

Woho!! Well done @corey and @anon93244739

6 Likes

Great work @anon93244739!

4 Likes

@corey @anon93244739

Excellent run fellas!!! Smooth operation from GO!

Those plants are surely freakish! I’ve not had the pleasure to experience such odd leaf formations. I’ve had the occasional oddity that quickly dissappear with growth. Hope members with seeds share their experiences here or in more journals. Please post links or tag me in as I’d love to follow along.

Smoke report forthcoming???

Did UK end up with similar results? I don’t recall seeing anything from them.

2 Likes

They got rejected by customs there and just arrived back to me last week

5 Likes

Awwe, Dammit!

1 Like