Supafreak co-op seedrun : Closed!

I am actually waiting for one that was posted one month ago and i am not the only one … :pensive:

3 Likes

hey, can always chip in and then see what is installed for us…

the supa freak version is a 50/50 sativa/indica as opposed to the freakshow 90/10

I´m into weird stuff so count me in.

2 Likes

Asia, Africa, South America and Australia… don’t be shy… we like you too…

4 Likes

Interested in Australia :slight_smile: just let me know how to help participate. Cheers

1 Like

Well, you’ll toss in on the pack, then pay for shipping to au. No worries

2 Likes

@Gaz29 done lad fixed no you are green :smile:

1 Like

14 with tracking around 3-4 without tracking :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am super eager to see a whole freaky thread! It makes me sooooo happy! Lol

1 Like

I’m in and I must be high cuz that was the hardest edit I’ve had to do but it looks like it worked.

2 Likes

I can’t believe we have 22 people in already. This is seriously going to cost under $10 total for :us: people.

5 Likes

So if everyone send 10, then we have enough to buy 40 beans for 180 + 20 posting?

Maybe change that name to a seed run instead of co-op run and make everyone involved, send to all the people that want it and need it and also send @Sebring a big amount of the rest

3 Likes

I would love to chip in too if there are any more spots available

1 Like

When you guys get done with this I would trade a few of the regular freakshow for a few of these so we both have a wider genetic representation of the line , if not no worries but thought I would offer :+1:

7 Likes

I’ve got you, if all goes as planned…NO worries. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for volunteering to run these. I just had a look at your outdoor thread, very impressive. So I assume we can expect about a million seeds. Just kidding. :crazy_face: Really appreciate you’re doing this. :seedling:

9 Likes

Hello I’m 94 days in OG, and I wish I could help in some way, I live in Brazil and I plant outdoors …

hug

10 Likes

Hopefully this is ok, I’m gonna put my name on the list so I don’t miss out on this. I’m down to chip in financially. My space is limited, so I can’t help in production. Greatful for @corey stepping up to run this.
@anon93244739 lmk what I need to do, or if I’m too late. It took me a couple of days to catch up with this thread. Thanks to you for getting this thang up n running.

6 Likes

I got the invite to join yesterday, but fell asleep. Put myself at the bottom of the list…I’m still in before the deadline, yeah?

5 Likes

Added you on

3 Likes

Well, do we have a second person to grow? Currently the plan is to run these 20 open pollination, then divide the seeds and send out to everyone who pitched in. That should be a ton of seeds. But I’m not opposed to having more than 1 person running them for seeds

3 Likes