Supafreak shipping thread

flips and washers is fine.

@anon93244739 the most efficient and economical way that is best for you. Thanks for taking the time to do the run and logistics to get these beans out to everyone!

1 Like

Not picky about packaging and I donā€™t need mine tracked in US. Just tell me where to send the shipping cost. Appreciate you.

3 Likes

Iā€™m good with whatever is easiest!

Whatever is the easiest for you, Iā€™m happy with the coin envelope way, tracked the better.

Just let me know where I have to send the founds and when you need the address :green_heart:

Whateverā€™s more convenient for you brother, I know the seeds will be just fine. No tracking needed either. Appreciate it :vulcan_salute::sunglasses:

Iā€™m good with a flip and washer.

Much thanks once again to @anon93244739 and @corey for this

2 Likes

@anon93244739 Washers and Coin Holders should be trademarked as OG standard shipping :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::raised_hands:

2 Likes

@Sasquatch
@GrumpyOldBastards
@Tappy
@Shaggy450r
@TheNorthAbides
@allotment
@starl0rd1980
@curiouscat

Is an envelope with washer and flip ok, or do you want tracked?

2 Likes

No tracking needed, thanks ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Flip n washer works do you need pm address or PayPal for shipping?

Once I figure out shipping for everyone.

I would like them sent out with the ā€˜Regular internationalā€™ ~ no trackingā€¦
I sometimes receive non tracking Mail ,before the tracked Mail ā€¦ :facepunch:. !?!

Many thanks @corey and @anon93244739 , very much appreciated.!!

Gaz

3 Likes

Say bro, do you want some assistance on the shipping costs ?

I was going to ask $2 domestic, 2.50 international shipped. Thatā€™s my cost including packaging, stamps and envelopes

3 Likes

PayPal? Linq

1 Like

Thought I was balling out. Looking like itā€™s only $16.00 left in my account :upside_down_face:
I better get ma hustle on

1 Like

Well you covered shipping for a few people if they need help, thanks!

1 Like

Or shipping and gas money.
2 gallons should get you to the :mailbox:

1 Like

I asked mods to split this into a new thread to keep it easier to see everything, first post has a run down.