Super Bowl giveaway (US only)

I hate the Jags more than the eagles. Lifetime Chargers.

Gonna be hating them even more the next 3-5 years if Lawrence stays with us

1 Like

We will see.

That may blow my chances. I figured if he stayed healthy he’d do it. He’ll come back at some point, but not at 100%.

2 Likes

Pretty much got an hour to get some shots/pills and rest it. Henne embarrassed us when he came in.

2 Likes

Just gone over the list and I believe we have 21 people still in the running for the giveaway

@blendmedmedman @CrunchBerries @Pleasantrees420 @Tokeymcweedy @HappyTrees23s @wbSamadhi @Gonzo @mota @FirstCavApache64 @Cannaology @Natea @GMan @PeaceCoast @misterbee @LedZeppelin @MillTown @BCC @pharmerfil @Skunkhunter @Jimdoors @Pier_Rat @Sodapop @Tiger @gratefulned @Boozer @CHZA.BLVCK @Pawsfodocaws @Hammerheadlake
28 still in it

5 Likes

About time KC lost a call.

back and forth so far. i like games that are close…who has the winning score?

I’m feeling like I may not be in the money today but man isn’t this a game!

1 Like

You’re still in it @Sodapop
It’s a really good game. Have a feeling no one will be scoring anymore unless it’s field goals

2 Likes

That’s how I’m feeling, they’ve set a pace and have each other felt out. This is where someone doing the wrong thing at the right time is the only way big points are going on the board.

This thread is the closest I’ve been to a foozball game in 15 years :laughing:
funny-superfunny

4 Likes

Holds a deep place in my heart :sob: I went to a very football focused school and here in Hawai’i, football is king!

1 Like

I’m still in it! I knew it would be close if Mahomes stayed in it. They may even go beyond my 38-37 prediction.

3 Likes

Alligators are ornery cus they got all them teeth and no toothbrush

3 Likes

With 5 minutes left, you might be right!! This is a ball game

2 Likes

Damn blew my chances with that play.

& Vicki is the devil! :+1: :laughing:
mamas-mamas-right

1 Like

and Bam 35 35 wtf

3 Likes