Free Seeds February Contest (guess my yield)

All you have to do is guess my dry yields (in grams) from one (or all) 4 monster plants from my grow that’s winding down. All 4 plants have been harvested and are drying and have photos posted. Just guess the gram weight of each and be closest to win a pack of seeds from my upcoming seed run. Likes and interaction in my grow are appreciated and may be rewarded with free seed packs at my discretion.

Contest rules:

1.) guesses must be posted in my grow journal (linked below), grams by 2:22 am central 2/22/2022 for the following plants. Use the template below for guesses.

Barney’s DSD auto:
ILGM White Widow auto:
Barney’s Watermelon Skittles auto:
Seedsman Amnesia auto:
Total Grams:

2.) Must be a “regular member”.

3.) Each closest guess wins a 10 pack of their choice. One pack per strain.

4.) Multiple wins are possible per entry. In other words, someone could sweep and win 50 seeds. If anyone sweeps I’ll try to get you 100 assuming my weed run goes well. I may also try to award random entries depending on how many seeds I end up with.

5.) Winner must provide a safe address within a week of being told you’ve won.

6.) Feel free to edit guesses until the end of the contest.

Final yields for each plant will be announced at the end of February!

Seeds from my next grow (these are the seeds you will receive) will be blueberry auto regs, a variety of Mephisto autos, and 4-5 reg photos. Cherry festival, Bodhi Uplift, Baked Beanz GDP already in the mix for photos. There will be a variety of crosses and BX. I will send a list upon harvest to all winners so they can choose their seeds.

23 Likes

Hey bud, so I will say a total guess of “about a pound”. LOL. 4 oz per plant. Cool contest, thanks for putting it out there. Clearly there is no way for me to give an educated guess but still wanted to put something out there.

4 Likes

@DougDawson Lots of photo clues in the grow journal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’re welcome, wanted to take a little pressure off and do my own thing for my first seed run. I’ll join in on more co-op and preservation runs as soon as I figure out how much work this will be and how many seeds I get. This is my first time managing two bigger tents plus male jail and tons of seedlings. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Thanks man, I was going through your journal. I am just not good at guessing such things. So many factors come into play like bud density. I like my answer thought, 4 oz per auto is a reasonable goal IMO. Watermelon skittle does sound yummy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Im going with 215 grams dry

2 Likes

Cool cotest!! Beautiful plants. Im gonna guess about 450 grams total.

2 Likes

420g total is my guess.

3 Likes

My guess is the engine size in cubic inches of the first car I owned.

(grams in this case of course)

As for the breakdown:
ILGM WW : 90
Barney’s Farm DSD : 118
Barney’s Farm WZ : 85
Seedsman Amnesia : 90

2 Likes

460 grams ttl

1 Like

I’ll guess more then 1G tottal. This way regardless I’ll win :trophy: haha. I’m not really trying tho.

4 Likes

LGM White Widow (just the big one): 92g
Barney’s Do Si Dos: 113g
Barney’s Watermelon Zkittlez: 97g
Seedsman Amnesia (just the big one): 107g
Combined weight of all 4: 409g

1 Like

Sweet idea and nice grow! Posted my guess on your journal. Keep doing your thing man

1 Like

Awesome grow for autos. Posted the winning numbers on your journal :wink:. Thx for the opportunity.

1 Like

I’m going to guess 290 grams dried overall weight

1 Like

Thanks, next grow should be bonkers. I just dropped seeds for 28 strains, auto regs, auto fems, and a bunch of photo regs. I’ll post the list in the next day or so, so people can see what they’re playing for :+1:t2:

Many thanks, it was a fun and surprising to see how fast things grow. Hydroponics feels like home with my reefkeeping background, and I’m VERY impressed with the bud so far. These are the loudest and strongest I’ve grown out of several from the last 3 grows (coco grows previously)

2 Likes

Barney’s DSD auto: 135G --------- 169
ILGM White Widow auto: 111G --------- 139
Barney’s Watermelon Skittles auto: 325G
Seedsman Amnesia auto: 222G
Total Grams: 793
New Total Grams: ---- 855
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

One of many chunky buds from the WW. And, sampling some watermelon skittles lower bud, again… Such a beautiful smoke already, and crazy strong, now to cure. Grove bags on the way…

4 Likes

Now we’re talkin! Bunch of cowards in here! :joy:

Those DSD and WW numbers feel a little low… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I may be shooting for the :star:s with my numbers but i always tend to see a glass half full lol

oh no i see you added some hints in here! :thinking:

saved the original so others can take a stab!

1 Like