Superbowl giveaway-swap

Yeah, been waiting for something to really catch my eye though.
Running outta time!
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Ok since KC seems to be favorited anybody that picked 49ers can add another pick to the 49ers on a # that is not empty on KC @turtlewerm @duo @smokekulture @Originalweedman @Dirt_Wizard @Conitl @Azure

The list that any empty slot can choose from
Cobra lips f2 x Romulan lucky 13
(Durban poison x Appalachia) x Rom L13
(Orange turpentine x Appalachia) x Rom L13
Durban x Rom L13
Zamaldelica x (Durban x pangi)
Zam. X [uganda x (green haze x malawi)] x BMR
(BB canuk x BB dj short) x BMR
(BB canuk x BB dj short) x (Durban x pangi)
Durban x pangi f2
(Durban x pangi) x (Durban poison x appy) 5-f1 5-f2
I will have to look and see what else I might have but this is most of my crosses

6 Likes

I think I did it right . LMK if Im wrong?

2 Likes

Somebody mention smack talk? lol

10 Likes

Very cool of u @Jimdoors .

5 Likes

I have only made one cross so far. Bodhi Seeds Spirit Train F3 x Chocolate Diesel F3.

Pheno 1 seeds from this run First indoor seed run Spirit Train

Pollen from this run Useful seeds Chocolate diesel f3 to f4 co-op run (Closed)

5 Likes

Not sure I did it right, but my original entry for 49rs was #4 and then I added #11 to even it out. I “selected” Zam x (DxP) but in hindsight is the other person supposed to pick for the “extra” slot I filled?

4 Likes

So who do I bet on to win a pack shown above? Sure would love a pack of those.

3 Likes

LDA… you woulda had to take #3 slot on 49ers. But it is already filled…. This is only how I think it works. And the 49ers would have to win.

3 Likes

I know right (Triangle Kush x Guerilla Fume) x Blueberry Diesel sounds great.
I don’t mind if @Rhai88 wants to double down if you put some thing up he’s interested in.

5 Likes

Thank you @Smooth for the explanation. Not happy with it :frowning_face: but thanks for the info.

3 Likes

Send me your details I’ll get a pack in the mail to you tomorrow dude. Fresh off the press.

6 Likes

Im just thinking this is how it works. Maybe someone with a higher IQ will chime in.

5 Likes

Now this^^^ is OGing. Good man Rhai88

4 Likes

@LoveDaAutos was kind enough to send a pack of his Cap Junky… least I can do. He’s a pretty awesome OG himself.

10 Likes

Indeed he is.

5 Likes

Alright. I’m in!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

So for the people who are using the extra strain from u .Do they win that also or is it just a collateral thing to have another chance at winning ? Been up for 48 hrs with a sick cat and the brains not up to par tonight? lol

1 Like

I will send them the strain of mine you picked if 49ers win if kc win they send to you.

3 Likes

I took the extra slot #6 for the 49ers,but I see list is full now. if anybody wants the spot just take me outta that one.

2 Likes