Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

Ok thank you that’s what I figured I’m usually as in tune with my plants as possible so things should go smoothly I hope.Lmk when you find out about the other Jamaican one you were referring to. :call_me_hand:t2:

If it helps…I would expect the SG to be starting to flower by day 25 above ground. Maybe even sooner.

2 Likes

1 Like

Cereal Milk , Wookie x Alien dragon rbx
Getting close to the homestretch flwr wk 5
Golf ball nugs for the Wookie sour apple smells
CM smells like Frosted Flakes milk

Berry bomb, Pineapple upside down cake and the taller cereal milk pheno got the :axe: a few days back.smoke report soon on all current cured strains.Ina few days I plan on dusting a few more branches I’ll let you all know after I decide 100% which strains I’m leaning towards.

Thank You For Checking Out My Grows :call_me_hand:t2:
Grow Big And Grow Home OG :earth_americas:

2 Likes

Good luck brotha! :yum:

1 Like

@blowdout2269 Scarlet Grapes

@middleman BerryFreak F4

@Ottafish AP x SB

@Franklin BlackJack x Sour Diesel

Just Some Updates On A Few Babies So Far So Good
:earth_americas: OG > Everything

8 Likes

Yeah black Jack and sour diesel! Can’t wait to see how it turns out, the parents were so good

1 Like

I’m stoked she’s huge definitely going to be keeping a close eye on her. @Franklin

8 Likes

Awesome…is all I can say BRO-SKI
Great journal and thank you for sharing this journey with us…I’m lovin it! Keep up the great work (don’t forget to take breaks:) you must be busting your hump. Thanks again for sharing

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind and inspirational words of encouragement. I really enjoy growing it’s my therapy and honestly I’m extremely passionate about my craft. I like to give things my all when I can but I do definitely rest in between lol thanks for noticing and stopping by my grow. :100: :call_me_hand:t2:

@percyryan66

5 Likes

Pineapple upside down cake(Humboldt),Berry Bomb,And Wookie x Alien Dragon rbx
Smoke report in 2 weeks curing at the moment in amber glass quart jars.Repotted the sour diesel auto and scarlet grapes f2 auto to their final pots.Germinated a few more beans 2 Orange Barb x zkittles fems from Franklin 2 Killer Glue bagseed, and 1 Midnight mass x Cuban Black Haze bagseed in the 5x5 Tent.
Grow room going well the wookie crosses are good stretchers had to lollipop a few and train the rest.Skunky Lavender Aromas…Mmmm

8 Likes

Cleaned up the grow room a bit.Trimmed up the last cereal milk plant and pineapple upside down cake has been the most impressive while curing, Pineapple temps galore :pineapple: for sure.Wookie crosses are budding up beautifully.Germinated a few new babies.Thanks for stopping in :call_me_hand:t2: Happy Growing
OG nation :seedling:

5 Likes

Just repotted most of the girls into bigger pots where they’ll stay the rest of their life cycle.
Wookie x Alien Dragon rbx is definitely chunking up nugs are heavy greasy and reek of lavender and skunk with a bit of honey.Smome report in 1 week then I’ll decide on a name for the cross. :call_me_hand:t2:

5 Likes

I Present To OG Awoken Dragon:dragon:

Wookie x Alien Dragon bx F1

Smoke Report-Taste Is papaya on inhale with slight mint on the tongue with a hint of lavender.Sweet and sour.Balanced hybrid slightly energized and a social enhancer for sure.

9/10

I’m working on F3 now I’ll soon do a giveaway for some of my F2s stay tuned. Awoken Dragon Strain is Original Wookie Clone x Alien Dragon bx.Really stable parents and progeny.

7 Likes

@Franklin

@blowdout2269

@Ottafish

@middleman

Jamaican Bagseed :jamaica:

Thank You for checking out my grows 🥹 :call_me_hand:t2:

• OPG :dragon:
7 Likes

@Franklin

BlackJack x Sour Diesel

@Ottafish

Ayahuasca Purple x SB

@middleman

Berry Freak F4

Forum Stomper x GG4

Flowering room going smoothly temps at 71F.
More Awoken Dragon :dragon: F2s On The Way :smirk:
My next cross is
(Awoken Dragon x (Forum Stomper x GG4)
Haven’t figured out a name yet I’ll keep you all in the loop :call_me_hand:t2: :boom:

Thank You for checking out my grows :100: :pray:t2:
OG the :earth_americas: Everyone :sparkles:

5 Likes

Looking good man, the blackjack by Sour Diesel is looking more blackjack than Sour Diesel to me, more sativa like. Healthy looking. Can’t wait to hear about how they turn out.

1 Like

She’s the biggest girl in the 5x5 aside from the Jamaican bagseed , snipped a clone off her already. She’s definitely an over performer and a thirsty girl thank you @Franklin ill keep you posted I can’t wait.:call_me_hand:t2: :nerd_face: :fire:

One more journal to watch. :sunglasses:
Thank you for overgrowing and documenting the glory!

2 Likes