Supernal Gardens - OPG’s Journal

So much awesome! :star_struck::green_heart::star_struck:

2 Likes

:fire::eyes::fire::eyes::fire: All I can say, is I pray this project blesses the whole community.

I don’t want to say to much without revealing what it is ( some of you already know :0 ) , but I’m just so dang happy to be able to get genetics like this into the hands of others.

4 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good end of week
Tgif :call_me_hand:t2: here’s a few updated pics of the current grow.

:tangerine: :banana:

WMBK

Triple Spice

:hibiscus: :mango:

:cookie: :coffee:

:tangerine: :lollipop:

Killer Glue

:eye: :dragon:

Flower Room going great buckets are chugging along so is everything else thankfully :pray:t2: Mango Nigerian and Redliner Haze are both up potted and just dropped 5 CripXMas A F4 via @OriginalDankmaster96 :call_me_hand:t2:

Thank you for stopping by my grows :100: :pray:t2:
I’m going to keep enjoying these plant meds and KO stay safe OGers.

13 Likes

What’s going on OG hope everyone is having a decent start of the week. Just my usual pic dump and updates.

3 out 5 CripXMas via @OriginalDankmaster96 above ground :call_me_hand:t2: All 3 will be going into the hydro buckets ina few days hoping for at least one female. :evergreen_tree: :fire:

Chocolights via @DEFSeeds All
look really uniform and can handle drought well.

Up potted a few plants in the Veg tent. Awoken dragon made a full recovery I was able to take some snips for clones to reverse one and get things going soon hoping things go smoothly making my first Fem seeds. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Flower Room

Double Cookies x Koffee f2 via @SamwellBB
Baked Beanz Frost Monster for sure. Kept a clone and boy am I glad I did. :sweat_smile: :fire:

Strawberry Diesel x Spacedude via @Oldjoints
She’s one hell of a plant smells out of this world, so many buds the plant is actually leaning at the moment. 🫠 I’ll be harvesting her ina few days hopefully.

WMBK via @THCeed Buds are stacking beautifully now, pepper and kush smells at the moment really excited to try her out. :pray:t2:

Thank you to all who stop by and check out my grows and all the knowledge I’ve been given from my fellow OGers can’t thank you enough.
Overgrow Is Life :100: Goodnight to some Good Morning to others. :call_me_hand:t2:

13 Likes

You should, I believe everyone said those have a high female ratio. Gonna be neat to see how massive the roots will get in DWC :star_struck:

1 Like

Can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: what are you recommending on veg time?

1 Like

6 weeks should be good, but let’s see how they do by the week. I want to see if growth is more accelerated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Small Update :grin:
Hope everyone has a great weekend and great luck on all their grows. :100:

Veg tent is going well a few out the bunch just asking for different needs that I fine tuned today with feedings.Frankenstein via @JohnnyPotseed looking really healthy thanks @420noob

Strawberry D x Spacedude got the chop today :axe: boy was she pungent getting Strawberry Swedish fish type of smell. :call_me_hand:t2:
Orange Barb x Zkittles via @Franklin :drooling_face: Wow is all I can say… I can see why it was a favorite amongst your friends. Really great mood enhancer and happy all around high. Really smelly and flooded with trichs all over thank you. :pray:t2:

WMBK via @THCeed

Grapefruit x Banana via @misterD

Triple Spice via @Foreigner

Double Cookies x Koffee f2 via @SamwellBB

Killer Glue

Midnight Mass x Cuban Black Haze

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my grows sometimes :slightly_smiling_face: I appreciate everything.
OG the Globe OGers :earth_americas:

18 Likes

Take a couple clones from the Frankie! One big regret is I didn’t clone either of the plants I grew. Both were very similar and amazing so worth taking a cut from and if lucky you might have the best cut yet but damn I haven’t heard one bad report yet in Frankie. Plants look amazing and glad to help!

3 Likes

So glad you like the orange zkittles. I think it’s a pretty special cross. I have plenty of seeds if anyone else wants them, just DM me (USA only please). I’m currently working on the next phase, crossed it with a sour diesel but it’s not as expressive as I’d like. Will be back crossing soon to get more orange in there. Also will be crossing with Frankenstein just so I can call it Franklinstein.

4 Likes

If your offering orange zkittles , dibbing !!! . It sounds awesome, would be cool to cross that back to your Bruzzel Sproutz strains ~!

Yeah the bruzzlez zproutz are (orange barb x Skittles) x sour diesel, so the back cross you suggest is what’s up for me next! Happy to have you do that first if you’d like (I won’t get to it for several months). Just send me your deets

1 Like

Id take some orange zkittles

Sure thing, send me your addy via pm

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a great night and start of the week :call_me_hand:t2: Just some good updates :pray:t2:
Veg tent bounced back full force. Up potted a few female plants and organized the tent a bit plan to veg in the grow room and flower In the tent probably in about a week and a half. WMBK got the chop today a few other will come down in the coming days. Can’t wait for outdoor I got a few ideas :thinking:
Orange Barb x Zkittles via @Franklin on the tray. :boom: :tangerine: WMBK got the chop today too.

Have a great night everyone thank you for stopping by my grows. Hoping for only the best harvests for all OGers worldwide. :100:

13 Likes

:eye: :dragon: Clones rooted already hoping everything goes smoothly while making my first fem seeds for the OG community. :call_me_hand:t2: :green_heart:

6 Likes

A few updates :call_me_hand:t2:
Hope everyone has a great weekend and all OG grows continue to cultivate better harvests every time :100:

THH & Frankenstein

DC x Koffee F2 @SamwellBB

Triple Spice @Foreigner

Killer Glue , Midnight Mass x CBH,MMH F2 ,G x B,
And WMBK after a quick trim

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my grows stay safe OG :call_me_hand:t2: :seedling: 🪴 :deciduous_tree:

15 Likes

Looking great in here @OnePassionateGrower . Damn glad to have checked in on your operation. All the best for your harvests! :four_leaf_clover:
Now, where’d I lose that “watching” button…?
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

I agree, nice looking plants you have there :wave:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot brother hopefully one day I can be as detailed and descriptive as you :100: This is my passion. :call_me_hand:t2:

Thanks man I’m getting better everyday thanks to all you amazing OGers.

I appreciate you both stopping by hope all your grows continue to be as awesome as they are.

2 Likes