Sweet Seeds are back with yet another delicious promo for #TEAMVAULT

Put me down please and awesome promo!

1 Like

Booop Boop bee dooop

1 Like

Woooo another one, they got you working overtime George @ The vault. Cheers man.

1 Like

Im inā€¦ plenty of giveaways from you guys at teem Vault. Cheers.
Gaz

1 Like

Would love for a chance to receive some. Thanks for the chance

1 Like

Count me in. Sounds like a delicious strain!

1 Like

Iā€™m in too! Itā€™s the season of giving!?!?!

Thanks!

1 Like

Count me in. Would love to win

1 Like

Yes please. I could use some new genetics

1 Like

The vault are going off. Thanks for another sweet giveaway :wink:

1 Like

i love these contests great way to try new strains if you win

1 Like

Iā€™m in as well. Often purchased your seeds from Seedsman.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Seedsman are a competitor of ours buddy (though we do sell their seeds too) why dont you buy from The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store?

7 Likes

Awesome, Vault at it again!

1 Like

Once again big up to @George_The_Vault

1 Like

Hi Buddy,

Congrats, you were chosen at random as the winner in The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and Sweet Seeds promo!

You win 5 Sweet Afghani Delicious F1 Fast Version from Sweet Seeds.

Please send me a PM to let me know your postal name and address so I can ship your prize!

It is not required but if you would like to post about your win to our blog, social media or to any of the cannabis forums online that would be very much appreciated as this helps prove our promos are legit and of course give thanks to our partners. If you do, then please tag The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and Sweet Seeds.

Enjoy!

The rest of the winners will be updated on https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/a-sweet-and-fast-promo-from-sweet-seeds

Big thanks to all that entered. Visit the Vault blog at https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/ to view and enter the other promos we have running at the moment.

16 Likes

Wow, I look forward to growing these out and evaluating your stealth shipping methodā€¦

Thanks @George_The_Vault

12 Likes

This one will be sent by me from the marketing dept. / HQ so the stealth will be inside a T shirt lol, believe it or not this works well for a small order / prize so dont be too critical on this as its not our usual stealth for order, oh, whats your T Size?

Orders are different, the dispatch team will base the stealth choice on what you order, where its going to and past success / problems

but we guarantee the orders will get to you so should there be an issue we will resend for free, this means we need to make the right stealth choice or we lose money

9 Likes

And a free t-shirt??!? Youā€™re like freaking Santa Claus!

7 Likes

For t-shirts XL tends to work.

Thanks again and a bonusā€¦

7 Likes