T-Squared Manifestations - New Drop and Golden Ticket 🎟

Tomorrow at 2pm Eastern
3 new strains, freebies, and a chance at a special Valentine’s arrangement from @t_squared_manifestations
Shop T Squared
#GreatLakesGenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics

3 Likes

Just dropped :drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood:
Three new strains from T Squared Manifestations
Grab your favorite and possibly a Golden Ticket :tickets:
#GreatLakesGenetics #Bad_Dawg_Genetics

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m new here so I’m just trying to find my way around and I’m not to sure if this is where I post to? can anyone tell me what t squared manifestations beans are like, I normally stick to bodhi but just looking for something new ordering from Great Lakes? Any feed back would be appreciated, thank you flo.

Junk. Stick to Bodhi

1 Like

Cheers for that ya saved me on wasting my money!

1 Like

With Bodhi Packs at an all time low price, it’s an easy choice. GLG is selling them for $45 instead of $70. Buy 2 get a freebie. Bodhi is the man!

1 Like

I have no skin in the game, never bought anything from either one… but I’m just curious. Have you ever actually tried anything from T-Squared, or is this just Bodhi fanboy enthusiasm saying that all other breeders are junk?

1 Like

Not a fanboy at all. I’m just trying to save the dude some money. How can you beat 3 packs of Bodhi seeds for $90!

1 Like

Whatever you call yourself, you didn’t answer my question… have you ever actually tried anything from T-Squared?

Shut up already. Who gives a flying f@$!

So clearly the answer is no. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I personally have bought T-square from GGL and can tell you the genetics were weak, at best. Of the two that were strong enough to make it past transfer to 3 gals, they were both male post flip.
This was from a full pack run.

Don’t waste your cash.

GGL got the last of my cash after that one. They are not selective enough on who they represent. iMO

1 Like

I take great pride in the breeders that I allow in the Greatlakes genetics website. T Squared Works with some great genetics. I’ve had the pleasure of smoking and growing some of them. He also has beautiful test grows on Instagram. And I guess I don’t understand why you would make this statement and not contacted me to say you had a problem.:v::christmas_tree:

I do also try to take on some of the smaller breeders. That I feel have a true love for the plant. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes