Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

Happy 420 ! I just saw Joe Rogan last night at The Comedy Mothership is Austin. What a show ! Joey diaz ari shaffir then rogan. What a lineup! Waited 3 hours on a stand by line. They took the forst 20. Mu girl and i were 21 22 in line. They came back out and brought in 5 more. We made the cut ! What a trip. Saw the Alamo too . Sorry to everyone, I had to take off to Texas Literally last second but all trades from last week are packed up and will go out Monday after work. Lots of nice gear going by here :clap:. Thanks for your patience.
Still up

7 Likes

Peanut Butter Breath x Ashava Valley Cheese showed up @Wizdom :pray:

Still available from @sober
vvv Bye-Ya x Cake Fighter vvv

4 Likes

I have received the Colombian Red x Old Mother Ghani. Thank you @Faithisyours

4 Likes

I’ll change the pack available from

Bye-Ya x Cake Fighter to

vvv Neroli 91 (chem dawg skunk va x wookie) x Phone Home ( Triangle Kush x Wookie) vvv

so I can toss at least 10 in there.

5 Likes

I’ll take those and leave

Mocha berry were testers sent as freebies by Copa genetics. Mocha berry = gsd (get shit done, originally bodhi’s love gift) x mob (mother of berries)

Vvvv mocha berry f2 vvvV

8 Likes

I’ve been resistant to claiming any recently but I’m jumping on these @Cannabiscrusader and leaving

vvvVVV Froberry auto fems VVVvvv

4 Likes

I will take the Froberry auto fems from @joheimgrohen
and I will leave a 10 pack of
Vvv Blueberry x (Gambian x Blueberry) auto reg seeds. vvV

9 Likes

I’ll take those and leave some

Vvvv UK cheese x Lemon brulee regs vvvv

9 Likes

Happy growing :pray:

Still up for grab

3 Likes

I’ll take those and leave a pack of photo regs

VVVV OGKUSH LEMONLARRY X GUERILLA FUME VVV

4 Likes

I will claim these
And offer up:
vvVVV one puck of Strawberry pie fem auto’s VVVvv

These are for someone who has something unique to share which they have not shared more than two times in this topic in the past two weeks

7 Likes

Ill take those and leave some

Vvvv Tropicanna Jack x Lemon Brulee vvvV
(Tropicanna x Jack Herer) x Lemon Brulee

4 Likes

It would seem I am still missing quite a bit of my earliest trades from this thread. I am also still oddly waiting on news from some of my letters. I will take the time this week, to go down the list from the beginning. I will be pm’ing you all for confirmation. For those I’ve already asked and don’t remember and i left the conversation, I apologize. My dms are a mess. I dove in head first and traded a lot without taking notes as I should have. My bad. Also some of you need to understand sorting of beans. I would rather wait 5 weeks for 3 quality seed than 1 week for 15 seed that i will end up crushing myself. No rollers needed here. When people are extra generous and throw extra packs it would be nice to know. Many are quick to mention the contrary. I want to thank all of those who did follow through and if ya just forgot its cool I get that too. Get on it. I think i will hang out until things are cleared up . Thanks to all for the fun n beans.

Still up from @matos420

11 Likes

Yesterday I got my letters from @willie Purple Punch x Bubblegum and an extra pack (thanks :pray:) and @SubzeroIceKold Milk and Cookies F2 :pray: Thanks a ton fellas :+1:

Still up from @matos420
Vvvv Tropicanna Jack x Lemon Brulee vvvV
(Tropicanna x Jack Herer) x Lemon Brulee

4 Likes

I’m going to grab those Tropicana Jacy x Lemon Beulee seeds @matos420 and leave a very special pack behind. This is Cap Junky crossed to Lemon Paki

VVVV A flip of 7 Cap Paki fem photo seeds VVVV

4 Likes

Still looking for the sender of this to confirm please. If anyone might recognize it. I’ve tried finding in search bar but not seeing anything.

Still available

1 Like

I will take those @LoveDaAutos, and leave a pack of:
Vvvv Mad Hatter regs vvvV

1 Like

@Natea are these from Alphakronik? Only asking as a few crosses use that name.

Still up

2 Likes

I can’t remember for sure, but I’m pretty sure that’s what they are.

1 Like

@Natea @Acro recieved mail from u guys today ,thank u so much…

3 Likes