Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I’d love to take @willie 's
vvv northern lights x Jenny kush vvv

And leave:
VVvvv
Peaceful Child Mass Med/GB X 13
VVvvv

5 Likes

Seeds arrived @Billybob :heart_eyes::green_heart::seedling: thank you for the super generous pile of beans!! I’m very excited to grow them :star_struck::green_heart::partying_face:
… might need to make the ham recipe too :wink:

And for the record, I believe I’ve gotten 100% of the beans promised to me on this thread (and in other places too), though I’m sorry I am sure I have not been perfect at sending my thanks in PM or posting them here. I will do better going forward.

Still up:

7 Likes

I’ll snag those peaceful child mass med/gb x 13
And leave

Here’s a lights out pic of mommy just starting week 5 could be 6, think I crossed the dates up somewhere. I love weed

Vvvv mocha berry f2 vvvV

5 Likes

Sometime back around March 8th I grabbed a pack of seeds from someone overseas. I’m figuring today is around 53 days. The strain is Squirrel Tail Thai and I wanted to ask if everyone else has gotten theirs yet and if you thought I should ask for a re-send at this point. I know a lot of packs of these were taken.

Still available from @Cannabiscrusader

vvvvv mocha berry f2 vvvvv

2 Likes

At this point, I would say something. For me personally I don’t follow up anymore till 6 weeks, then after contact wait another 2 weeks for a secondary contact in which time I if still no arrival and have to assume they’re gone. I know some people as seen on different past posts say they only get out to mail 1 maybe 2 times per month so that would push the timeline significantly but overall 2 months is the threshold imo

4 Likes

I got mine already, fairly quick.

4 Likes

I’ll take your Mocha Berry

And leave vvv Warped Shiska vvv

8 Likes

@420noob beans have Landed :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I will take the Warped Shiska
and leave a 10 pack of Vvv Chemdawg x PPP vvV (from Johnny Pot Seed)

7 Likes

Why did my post above this post get flagged within one minute of posting? . My squrrel tail arrived today and another member asked if anyone received theirs. So why did my post get flagged? @LemonadeJoe
Vvv Chemdawg x PPP vvV (from Johnny Pot Seed)

16 Likes

i just asked my self the same thing …
maybe someone interpreted it wrong (?)

written word can sound harsch sometimes.
even when only stating facts (like you did :wink: ).

__

still up:
from @chronix

8 Likes

Didn’t realize answering a question with relevant answer was against the rules.
from @chronix

7 Likes

Looks like he just forgot to stick to the format of the thread. I’ve seen posts flagged here for that being off-topic.

4 Likes

Im done with this thread lol

7 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, most likely one of the people who use this as an overly verbose chat thread got triggered because you didn’t follow the rules and re-post the current trade… like you just did again:

Up still:

8 Likes

yeah … and it’s not to tragic.
please just truck on people :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Flags are for OG rules, not OP rules :smile:, no one is safe here … :see_no_evil:

a 10 pack of Vvv Chemdawg x PPP vvV (from Johnny Pot Seed)

17 Likes

Don’t take it personally, bud. Having a post flagged is actually no big deal.

from @chronix

9 Likes

My squirrel tail showed up today

Still up
@chronix

10 pk Chemdog x PPP (BY Johnny Potseed)

6 Likes

Is the PPP part of the cross that Purple Paralyzer I hear about?

Still up
@chronix

10 pk Chemdog x PPP (BY Johnny Potseed)

3 Likes