Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

No drama at all. Happens all the time :joy:

Still up from @darkillusion

Vvvv jack the ripper vvvvV

6 Likes

I’ll take the Jack the ripper. Ill leave vvvvvv double grape x kraken regular autos vvvvvvvv

6 Likes

Can’t wait to grow those JTR seeds! You rock sorry still up r. Ill leave vvvvvv double grape x kraken regular autos vvvvvvvv

3 Likes

I was passing through and thought I would bump these. Double Grape auto from Mephisto is one of my favorite auto strains.

48 Hour Bump

Still available from @Orbitalnutria420

vvvv Double Grape x Kraken auto reg seeds vvvv

1 Like

I’ll take those grape autos @Orbitalnutria420 - I guess I’d better try some autos out finally.

I’ll leave an unopened 10 pack of:

VVV Purest Indica - Agseedco VVV

10 Likes

Ill take these and leave

Vvvv Lao Kammumon Vvvv

5 Likes

I hope you don’t wait 5 weeks to mail those Lao Kammumon like you did the Squirrel Tail Thai that took over 2 months to get here. Just not very OG to use a phrase common on here.

I would like to note that this is solely my opinion and not necessarily the opinion of anyone else on the OG site. There is no ill will implied or otherwise by me. If I feel 2 months to receive an envelope is too long I just pass go and make it a non-issue.

Still available Vvvv Lao Kammumon Vvvv

6 Likes

Thanks for all of your opinions.

Cheers.

4 Likes

You are very welcome.

2 Likes

I’ll take those Lao Kammumon and leave

VVV strawberry macflurrie x dream axis VVV

4 Likes

@LoveDaAutos, tell us how you really feel. Lol.
Still up,
VVV strawberry macflurrie x dream axis VVV

6 Likes

Love to get those @willie
Leave Vvvv Blackberry skittlez x Mint Chocolate Trip vvvV
10 plus Photo Regs

5 Likes

Can I just say something here, if you’re here and you’re ready to claim something in exchange for sending something then you need to have whatever you’re offering ready to go. I’m still waiting on at least 6 trades from this thread. I send them within 3 days and usually the next day unless circumstances require differently, and I always let the dibber know that they’re on the way. Also, it’s very appreciated when the recipient let’s the sender know they received the package.
Still up, from @Trial-N-Error
vvv Blackberry skittlez x Mint Chocolate Trip vvvV
10 plus Photo Regs

8 Likes

Actually, im gonna take those @Trial-N-Error lol. I leave
Vvvvv 14 double grape x kraken regular autos or 8 stoplights f1s from Johnny potseed vvvvvv

4 Likes

I’ll take those @Orbitalnutria420

and leave
vvVv 15 x Headstrong photo regs (7EG) and 15 x Chemwalker F2 FEM autos VVvv

6 Likes

I’ll take those and leave the same, vvvvvvv 14 double grape x krakens orrrrr, one or the other! 5 orignal Shaman Kraken seeds from 2016 vvvvvv

3 Likes

I’ve been ghosted by a member in this thread, no beans…no replies to DMs !

6 Likes

I hear ya, its on the dibber to contact the giver but there’s alot of nonsense i feel.
still up vvvvvvv 14 double grape x krakens orrrrr, one or the other! 5 orignal Shaman Kraken seeds from 2016 vvvvvv

4 Likes

That’s sad to hear @Jango :frowning_face: I’ve had a couple envelopes not show up, but I trust they were definitely sent …Aus Border Force can be cruel :cry:

Let me know if your interested in any of the seeds I’ve offered above and I’ll send you a pack to try and brighten your day :sun_with_face:

still up from @Orbitalnutria420
vvvvvvv 14 double grape x krakens orrrrr, one or the other! 5 orignal Shaman Kraken seeds from 2016 vvvvvv

16 Likes

I would be utterly delighted to take a chance on 5 orignal Shaman Kraken seeds from 2016 from @Orbitalnutria420

And will leave
Vvvv 20 reg auto seeds Zamaldelica Express F5 (Night Owls F4 strain, my F5 seeds) vvvV

5 Likes