Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

@OG619 I’ll take the Vvvv (Pure OG x TK) x (TK x HPK-I95) vvvV please, and leave:

VVVVvvv Big Orange Diesel Kush (Sour Orange Diesel Kush x Big Yield) Auto FemsvvvVVVV

5 Likes

Love me some autos ill take em @tresbundles

And leave

vvvVVV Blue Raspberry Truffle | IRIE GENETICS F2 VVVvvv

5 Likes

Hey raintoday, are those mephisto double grape x Gambian blues still up?

Looks like those were snagged by @Kyumonryu, there brother. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them pop up again.

@darkillusion cherry festival has landed

Still up from me

.OR

If autos are preferred

VVVvvv Froberry auto fems vvvVVV

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I get lost on this thread pretty easily

Still up from joheimgrohen

5 Likes

I ll grab these and leave
vvvvvvv Gabagoo Vvvvvv

1 Like

Cherry Festval sounds so good man…
Sill up vvvvv Gabagoo vvvvvvv

2 Likes

Back from town where I found an envelope waiting for me in my PO Box. Thank you @joheimgrohen for the Fro-yo as well as the bonus Fro-Berry auto seeds. I’ve got a Fro-yo in a 1 gallon pot above ground and looking nice and healthy.

Still available from @Originalweedman
vvvvvvv Gabagoo vvvvvvv

5 Likes

What is gabagoo?

2 Likes

I think Gabagoo is @Carty creation. Or at least he worked it.

1 Like

Seeing no ones into the gabagoo I ll offer up

VVVVVVV Gabagoo or
6 Tremolo seeds or
Mimosa x Triple Lemon VVVVVVVVVVV

2 Likes

What’s the lineage of Gabagoo? I don’t think anyone is uninterested, just don’t know what it is

Still up

GABAGOO F4 - auto regular (Sour60 x Blue Streak F3 back crossed to Sour60 Agoo pheno) bred by & courtesy of- @Carty

11 Likes

Sorry for the delay y’all, had a car accident and screwed up my legs a bit for a while, but got all the beans out last week.

So far, received from @DGCloud and @Icon, but not the others.

Was gonna DM each person, but I’m in a f-ton of pain and am having some difficulties letting everyone know.

10 Likes

That sucks man, glad you’re alive! Heal up

From @Originalweedman

VVVVVVV Gabagoo or
6 Tremolo seeds or

1 Like

@splinter7 You letter arrived today, thank you kindly :pray:

Still available from @Originalweedman

VVVVVVV Gabagoo or
6 Tremolo seeds or

4 Likes

wow , I m alittle surprised to see no takers on any of these in that case . I ll take them and will toss in
vvvvvvv Fro Berry fem autos vvvvvvv Hopefully these will get it done and apologize for holding up the line.

3 Likes

Sometimes the right folks aren’t online for a bit, but for me it’s that I have Gabagoo , growing it right now in fact :heart_eyes::grin: and I couldn’t find info on here or a quick web search to tell me anything about the Tremelo, and there’s more than one “Mimosa” in existence so that’s a cross I’m very uncertain about. Hope this was helpful info, I’m not bothered about the pause in pickups, sometimes it happens.

Still up from @Originalweedman

VVVVVVVVVVV
Gabagoo or
6 Tremolo seeds or
Mimosa x Triple Lemon or
Fro Berry fem autos VVVVVVVVVVV

6 Likes

Yeah it s fine . It s been over 2 days so I think most of the members seen them and had the chance at them . I d rather keep them now anyway. I d answer anyones ? If they wanted to know a paticyular strain

Up Now is
VVVVV the Fro Berry autos VVVVV

4 Likes

I’ll unstall this thing with something possibly very special from my stash.

I will take the

and leave BMR×LSD(BOG) × Purple Lamborghini F2.
Full disclosure:
This was an accidental pollination(along with a few others, lol). Though we cannot say for sure…
I had no other pollen or intersex traits in my space at the time and it had recently been deep cleaned and UV/Ozoned before the project. I also searched the majority of buds upon harvest to look for hidden nanners. I found none. So…
We can only assume, but I suppose not say for sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Leaving a flip of ten(10)
VvvBMR×LSD(BOG) × Purple Lamborghini F2.vvV

10 Likes