Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I’ll take the Tangies and leave

Vvv Banana Gushers x Lost Skunk (regs 10 seeds) vvV

6 Likes

I’ll take the Banana Gushers x Lost Skunk from @Zanzibar and leave some Cherrygasm F2’s.

The only condition is when sending shipping details I’m uncomfortable clicking off-site links so whoever wants to take them must be comfortable sharing their shipping details here on the Overgrow website through PM. Many blessings and much love

vvvV Cherrygasm F2 (M/F photo regs) vvvV

14 Likes

I’ll take the Cherrygasm F2s @Sbeanonnamellow and leave
Vvvv (Cinnamon Toast x 88g13hp) x (Triangle Kush x Hollywood Pure Kush-I95) (10+ Regs) vvvV

9 Likes

I will take those @OG619

I guess people are tired of seeing LoJack…
New offer! BOTH packs go to ONE person.
First set of seeds are from cosmic wisdom seeds. The second are second generation genetics.

Vvv cosmic goji Bubba 5x reg.seeds vvV
Vvv gomo berry 5x reg.seeds vvV

8 Likes

@JonPott I was looking at the Banana Twerpz fems from Cosmic Wisdom. I’ll give their Goji Bubba a tumble and will leave behind:

VVV Strawberry Pie auto X Sour Livers auto fems. Strawberry Pie was reversed for the pollen which was used to dust my favorite auto strain Sour Livers from Mephisto Genetics.
I’ll pack 6 fem seeds in a flip. VVV

2 Likes

@LoveDaAutos ill take those and leave

VvV Afghangerine VvV
(Tangie x Afghan Skunk)

5 Likes

I’ll take the Afghangerine from @Hashton_Kusha and leave some Cherrygasm F2’s.

The only condition is when sending shipping details I’m uncomfortable clicking off-site links so whoever wants to take them must be comfortable sharing their shipping details here on the Overgrow website through PM. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

I’ll take those @Sbeanonnamellow

And leave , completely Untested
VvvvFrozen bag s1vvvV Robinhood Seeds
Or
Vvvvplanet of the grapes r1vvvV ethos
Or
VvvvMac HR x og kush regvvvV mylo

3 Likes

I’ll take those and leave ten pineapple kush regs vvvvvVvvvvv

3 Likes

I’ll take those :heart_eyes: and leave:

Vvvv 20 seeds Zamaldelica Express F5 (Night Owls F4 auto reg strain, my F5 seeds)

AND
20 not-Woodrose x Grapefruit reg photo. I’ve grown a couple dozen out and they were excellent. :slight_smile:
Vvv

4 Likes

I’ll take these @RainToday

And leave 15 seeds in a pack of:

Vvv Lime OG f3 Vvv and Vvv GSC x Lime Og regs Vvv

3 Likes

I’ll take those and leave

Vvv Cannabiogen Destoryer x BOG Sour LifeSaver 12 Reg Photo vvV

5 Likes

I’ll take the Cannabiogen Destroyer x BOG Sour Lifesaver from @Gato and leave some Cherrygasm F2’s.

5 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow I will take Cherrygasm f2 and leave vvvvv Bodhi Blueberry Hash Plant f2 regs vvvvv

2 Likes

I’ll take those and leave

VvvvMac HR OG kush photo regvvvV mylo

Mylo’s Mac-HellRaiser OG Kush
Mother HellRaiser OG Kush x Father MAC BX2
15 regular seeds
65-70 plus days Bloom
This is an indica dominate strain

2 Likes

what the HR about?

still up

Valid question! Another valid question is this Mylo or Mylogrow?

Still up from @matos420
VvvvMac HR Kush photo regvvvV mylo

1 Like

Mylogrow
I don’t know how many seeds are in the pack. They were freebies I got when I order seeds from him.
Still available.

I’ll add another option, one of my recent grows was a strain from Robinhood Seeds called frozen bag , I reversed a clone from one and created an s1 and also an r1 , I have a grow log here on og of frozen bag if you wanna check it out .

5 Likes

Still available

Mylo’s Mac-HellRaiser OG Kush reg
Or
Frozen bag r1
Or
Planet of the grapes r1
Or
Zamaldelica express auto regs

4 Likes

I will take…

I will leave…