Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I will take the Maid Larien @santero
Leave Vvvv (Memphisto) Sourstomper Auto x (Mosca) Grapefruit Fly x Old Time Moonshine x C99 regs vvvV 10 plus regs

8 Likes

Id love to try these… and I’ll leave

Vvv 3 Fem Dimention 369 and 3 Ocifier (cap junky/rosetta stoned) BGS vvV

Or

3 Purple Urkel 99 x Genius and 3 Grimm Mints

+2 Space Queen Pineapple Cindy99 x Romulan with either choice

3 Likes

Sounds good, Dm me your info, and i will get them out.

@Kon. Vvv 3 Fem Dimention 369 and 3 Ocifier (cap junky/rosetta stoned BGS vvV

3 Likes

bump 5678910

still up

Vvv 3 Fem Dimention 369 and 3 Ocifier (cap junky/rosetta stoned BGS vvV

1 Like

My god, you guys are killing it with the pay it forward thread. I can’t keep up in the slightest. But why the fuck is kon still konning?. I refuse to repost

4 Likes

Bro, your balls must be bigger than your brain, fuck this guy, someone has to say it.

4 Likes

I had a feeling that no one was going to grab @Kon’s trade so Ill just put up

Vvv BOG Sour Bluetooth regs x10 vvV

9 Likes

I was gonna post bbhp fast flowering to override as well but you beat me to it. @Gato [quote=“Gato, post:4060, topic:132405”]
Vvv BOG Sour Bluetooth regs x10 vvV
[/quote]

4 Likes

I mean I’ll take those @Orbitalnutria420 and still leave mine :eyes::laughing:

4 Likes

Well lets just trade then, ill leave vvvvv chem soda ogee fast flowering vvvvv

5 Likes

Say less :saluting_face:

4 Likes

I wouldn’t send that @kon guy anything bro. As a matter of fact you just shouldn’t send anything but maybe some dust but its a shame he thinks hes still welcome here. In all reality your post is still up, unless you sent it out already but you basically got a freebie because the cunt that claimed your seeds is a cunt!

5 Likes

I wanna say I saw somebody got proof that they received seeds from Kon the other day. Maybe yesterday?

That said I also get that this is a “fool me once, shame on you, Fool me…you can’t get fooled again” type situation.

8 Likes

A couple people posted they received his seeds but its not the 30 that got fucked and he hasn’t apologized for being an asshole and last place trophy winner. Dudes just a dickhead and I’ll never let my seeds go near that fuckin him,her, zer, still up, vvvvvv chem soda ogee fast flowering vvvvvvvv

6 Likes

All good :v:
And I feel bad for anyone who was promised something and never received.

I’ll take that Chem soda ogee fast flowering @Orbitalnutria420 and I will leave a 10 pack of

Vvvv Melonade x Temple Flo vvvV

4 Likes

Well I’m gonna take those just to get my point across, i like seeds alot. Ill leave something i only hsve a few left of vvvvvv sublime fast flowering vvvvvv. These are personal seeds so whoever gets these should feel special.

7 Likes

Ill take these and leave 10 selah f2vvvvVvvvv

5 Likes

I was typing for too long…. Dang it

6 Likes

What’s the backstory on Selah? Can’t find anything on Google.

Still up 10 selah f2vvvvVvv by @Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

What’s the backstory of Selah ? I can’t find anything on Google
Greetz Rick

3 Likes