Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

I don’t cut and tape stamps on to reuse them :upside_down_face:

This thread truly has turned into something awesome @DougDawson

And DM me @SubzeroIceKold I’ll send you a pack :v:

Vvvv Gammathon x chem Candy auto reg vvvV

7 Likes

Thanks. I have enjoyed watching it work out. I’m glad so many genes have made it around. I haven’t taken anything yet but i have seen a few things that caught my eye and missed.
Vvvv Gammathon x chem Candy auto reg vvvV By @pharmerfil

9 Likes

Yeah he was trying to do something nice for me guys, Sub’s always looking out for his friends, he’s a good guy :pray:t2: no harm no foul :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you, and again my apologies. I’m going to back off from here now. I was just going to about to bust out the Bodhi Reg packs :grimacing:

But I’m really really happy I’ve gotten to send seeds to Mexico, Sweden, Netherlands, Canada like 10 times lmao, Spain, and Brazil ! It’s been fun !

12 Likes

This place is all love and we all feel it, thanks for inviting me @SubzeroIceKold , this community brings many great joy :heart:

6 Likes

@Kyleromero94 i’d appreciate if you’d take those blueberry hp seeds in my place. I need more seeds to grow like I need a hole in the head :rofl::crazy_face:

Still leaving

Vvv Gammathon x chem candy auto reg vvvV

9 Likes

I’ll take that

And leave VvvvvPurple Lamborghini F3vvvvV

4 Likes

I will take the vPurple Lamborghini F3v and leave
<<< Chem Daiquiri>> Reg Photo

3 Likes

I don’t have a single Bodhi seed in my whole collection. :roll_eyes: I’ve been seeing the strain called Soar in this thread which I believe is a Bodhi strain. And of course that Queens Banner but I just haven’t caught either of them at the right time.

2 Likes

Lots of folks have them ! As much as I want to participate and post mine I kinda got a bad taste in my mouth so I’m going to steer clear from here until it washes off…

Good luck, keep your eyes locked here and you’ll catch them. You can also hit up folks and I’m sure you’ll get them EZ !

Hit me up in 3-4 months. I forgot to say I’m working on mothers milk reproduction preservation :stuck_out_tongue:

Oops sorry

5 Likes

1 Like

I will Take the <<< Chem Daiquiri>> Reg Photo and leave

<<< Sherbanger x Purple punch >> Reg Photos

1 Like

I got yours in the mail today, thank you @SubzeroIceKold!
<< Sherbanger x Purple punch >> Reg Photos

1 Like

Hell yeah ! I’m happy I did and I hope you pop them and mess around I’ve got tons !

By @Natea

1 Like

There’s always room in the collection!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:Funnily enough, I came up on some brother, so it’s all good :joy::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Next offer up:

1 Like

I’ll take the sherbanger x purple punch and leave a 10pack regs photo:
Vvvvvv LA amnesia x SowahSherb vvvvvV

2 Likes

I’ll take yours @stiffy

And I’m going to drop

Vvvvvvv Sunshine Daydream F2 BX2 (Bubbashine BX)
vvvvvvvV

8 Likes

Hi @SubzeroIceKold I’m very sorry! I got mixed up. I gave those all away. Will a pack of c99 x SowahSherb make you happy instead? I’m so sorry😬

Vvvvvvv Sunshine Daydream F2 BX2 (Bubbashine BX)
vvvvvvvV

3 Likes

I’ll take

And I’m going to drop
Vvvvvvv AMG Sour F2 vvvvvvvV

6 Likes