Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

B U M P

Available from @Dirt_Wizard

vvvv Big Don x Vortex vvvv

1 Like

I’ll take those and leave <<<< Cherry Fuel x ChemD >>>>>

2 Likes

I’ll take the Cherry Fuel x Chem D and leave—

Vvvvv NYCeeds’ Unreleased BruiZed Wine: Sin City’s Blue Zu (Purple Yuzu x Blue Power) x SpritZer (Runtz x (Grape Pie x MAC)) (Fem) Vvvvv

2 Likes

Ill take Vvvvv NYCeeds’ Unreleased BruiZed Wine: Sin City’s Blue Zu (Purple Yuzu x Blue Power) x SpritZer (Runtz x (Grape Pie x MAC)) (Fem) Vvvvv from @CerebralMeds

Ill offer up one of my creations. Nurse Helena. (Helena x Peanut Butter Breath)x(Deadzone).
HelenaxPBB is from Brothers In Farms, the PBB used was from Thug Pug. Deadzone is from CSI and is Patient Zero x Chem 91

Vvvv (Pack of Nurse Helena photo regs) vvvV
:metal: :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree: :metal:

2 Likes

I hate to double dip, but these sound really great. I’ll take these and leave another pack:

Vvvvv NYCeeds’ Unreleased BruiZed Wine: Sin City’s Blue Zu (Purple Yuzu x Blue Power) x SpritZer (Runtz x (Grape Pie x MAC)) (Fem) Vvvvv

2 Likes

I’ll take those

And leave
VvvvvPurple Lamborghini F3vvvvV

5 Likes

I’ll take these and drop

Finally got you to cough up these seeds. lol

Vvvv Milk N Cookies vvvvV

4 Likes

I’ll take @SubzeroIceKold’s Vvvv Milk N Cookies vvvvV

and leave Vvvv Headstrong (7EG) photo regs x 15 vvvV

2 Likes

I’ll take those and leave

Vvvvvv queens banner feminized s1 vvvvvv

4 Likes

I will take this:

And leave:
Vvvvv Twin Floyd (Mr. Nice Pink Floyd x Pink Floyd) vvvvV Reg/photo-pack.

2 Likes

I’ll take those and leave a pack of regs photo:

Vvvv Blue D#5 x Guerilla fumé vvvV

3 Likes

I will take the Blue D#5 x Guerilla fumé and leave a <<<< Orange Blossom Special F2 >>>> 10 pak Reg

6 Likes

I will take those and leave

Vvv Pinkleberry F8 vvvv :pray:

4 Likes

I’ll take these from @Faithisyours and leave

VvvVvv sensi 11 x dosidos x mac regs VvVvVv

Or

VVvvVvv Dosidos x mac f2 VvVvVvVv
Or

VVvvvVvvvv wedding cake x sour tangie x dosidos x mac VvvVvvVvv

3 Likes

I’ll take the VVvvVvv Dosidos x mac f2 VvVvVvVv… From @Nugslinger and leave …

VvVvVvVv Vanilla gorilla from 333-genetics.com VvVvVvVv

4 Likes

B U M P

Still available from @sd9007

vvvvvvvv Vanilla Gorilla from 333-genetics vvvvvvvv

2 Likes

I had nothing to drop off at the post office today but did have to go to town to check in on my Jeep. It’s in the shop with parts taken off of it as part of having the valve cover gaskets replaced. Unfortunately for me and my auto mechanic after he removed some of the parts he went mountain biking and hit a tree. Four broken ribs, a punctured lung and bruised heart the end result. So I’m pretty much screwed in the Jeep repair department.

Anyway, I checked my box and the PO today and found for letters waiting on me.

From @MyrtleGrounds I received a flip of Stardawg x Mex…it says swim-yenobi on it too but not sure what that means. I loved the slaps too. Thank you very much for sharing these.

From @Cannabiscrusader the most carefully packaged pack of seeds I’ve ever received :wink: May be my grandmother reincarnated! Thank you very much for the Red Eye Jedi F2 seeds.

From @blowdout2269 I received a flip of Purple Lamborghini as well as a bonus flip of his Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fems. Thanks buddy for those autos cause you know I love me some autos.

And the last envelope I opened was from @OG619 who sent me a flip of Tropicana Cherry x (TK x HPK x I-95) . You must have hand picked those seeds, one just as pretty as another. Thanks so much.

Still Available from @sd9007

vvvvvvvvvvvv Vanilla Gorilla from 333-genetics vvvvvvvvv

19 Likes

Got my the godfather seeds today thanks @Wotcha
Also I have a couple letters I owe that will be going out today sorry for delay bshw will be sent out.
Still Available from @sd9007

vvvvvvvvvvvv Vanilla Gorilla from 333-genetics vvvvvvvvv

5 Likes

10 Hour Bump

Still available from @sd9007

vvvvvvvvvvv Vanilla Gorilla from 333 genetics vvvvvvvvvvvv

2 Likes

I will take the Vanilla Gorilla! @sd9007
Leave Vvvv BanaPinAp Black regs vvvV
Pineapple Muffin (Humboldt)x Banana Slickers ( Banana Punchsicle x City Slickers) Brisco’s Bargain Beans freebie
X
BLACKBERRY SKITTLEZ ( Freak Genetics)

Or, as a option. ( one or the other) I have UNTESTED,

Useful seeds Vvvv (Orange Cookies x Chocolate Diesel) x Blackberry Skittlez regs vvvV

I’ve germinated a handful, and got good results. Haven’t had time or room to do anything more, yet.

7 Likes