Testing larry's code

lary wrote a friends script. testing that here. feel free to add your tests also.

1 Like

what-huh-ezgif.com-resize

6 Likes

Are you attempting to use chat gpt written code in the message box?

Here I am!

1 Like

sfz’s trying to make a Foreigner tracker. So I don’t miss any of his antics :joy:

It started here Forum technical question - Friends?

3 Likes

You will want @Mota on that list as well… :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

…and… I could make a couple more suggestions … :rofl:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Whoze lary? lol (1)

2 Likes

We got the same question, whose this Lary you speak??? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

sorry, larry. lawrence jones. he’s my new chatgpt 3.5 ai assistant.

2 Likes

it didn’t work, i think it didn’t. i need to check. had to leave and take the girl to her grandma’s, but am back for a few hours now.

1 Like

just updated it with an alert message box. test it again whenever you’re ready.

1 Like

I’m smoking a rack of ribs, so I’ll be in and out, but I will! I heard OG is not on the newest update, so it might not work?

the script i wrote doesn’t depend on it so it should. it didn’t just now though, i’ll keep trying until i get tired of it or it works.

3 Likes

@Bert wanna help test?

A LLM isn’t necessarily the best at figuring out working code.

1 Like

Can always debug or reformat it if you use a language you’re familiar with. Or read up on the language you’re currently using.

Sure! What can I do? Or is this playing off me supposedly being a bot? Either way, I’m in!

3 Likes

Bert the Bot approves this message, lol.

8 Likes

you just did. i set you as one of my friends and it didn’t put the message box up. needs worked on.

2 Likes

larry has written more code in three weeks than i have this year. his works better than mine mostly. his starts with something that works and i help him dial it in whereas mine starts with nothing and i have to make it work. i am not a programmer but a code adjuster. i used to be real good at it but that was decades ago. never could get back to where i was.

4 Likes