TGA Subcool's Stevil (Urkle X Pennywise)

I had like one seed, a tester that I received with an order shortly before the fire.

I dropped it in coco when one of my Jack H run clones failed to prosper so I put in the Stevil. I’d say it was two to three weeks behind the Jack. I really did not pay attention to it, it was just in the back taking up a corner. Well at about 8 weeks since the flip I started snooping around with my trusty spyglass and hmmm, this looks good. I took a couple colas at 9 weeks and the rest at 11.5 weeks. It seems to have done well and I did an early smoke test as I was jaring it up - nice. I was happy enough with the plant and smoke (and considering there will be no more seeds), to reveg it and I’ll take enough clones to do a full run with it.

Has anyone run Subcool’s Stevil? How did it turn out?

I’ve never bothered to reveg before, I almost always just run clones - I hope it works. Never thought to take a photo either.

BTW, anybody have the old Jack the Ripper still?

23 Likes

In for a Subcool gear grow! Pennywise is one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Got some marionberry kush I’ve been growing out for about 8yrs. He had some amazing gear! Still have a pack or 2 of his kept away. I hope more folks do as well!

3 Likes

Pretty easy really, just dont over water her unless you left alot to revegg with. To really garrenteed a revegg I’ll leave bottom 1/3 of a plant and then harvest the buds that didnt shoot much new growth; not that a single bud cant be revegged, it most definitely can… (Less is not more) Look forward to seeing your success!

2 Likes

I left at least one bud per branch - a few had a lower set of buds also as the photo shows. I guess I only need one to grab a clone. I hear it will take awhile. Good to know about the over watering, they are in coco, I might ad a bit of mulchy-something to keep it from drying out fast.

3 Likes

I’ll Watch, I’ve got 2 or 3 Subcool beans.

2 Likes

in 2008 I had 12-13 packs of subcool seeds, can’t remember all of them. Jack the ripper, jacks cleaner 2.0 I know it wasn’t original, purple earkle, pandoras box, third dimension. I can’t remember the rest. I gave all my seed stock to my ex-father-in-law. Kick myself for it. Never again. :frowning:

3 Likes

Well I have to admit I thought the re-veg would take a month before showing good growth but it looks to be moving along nicely…

ignore the earwig and damage - the offender is gone now! Did ya spot em?

5 Likes

Not saying they’re not there but where are your whorled growths normally associated with reveg. Or did she not whorl because of the amount of foliage left? Every time I reveg they whorl for a week or so. I’m working on my 4th reveg this year. Widow Bomb(Bomb Seeds) , MLK4(unknown), Main Squeeze(Jinxproof) , and presently Lemongrass(Humbolt)

Stupid earwig…

Don’t ask me :blush: this is my first re-veg, within days of stripping it down as seen in the first photo, new growth started at the lowest level of the stalk, not the buds so I just wacked everything above the new branches

2 Likes

Either way she’s looking good. I was hoping there was a secret i didn’t know.

1 Like