That's play **What is that strain!** 🎉

@tresbundles Indeed! I see it all, just covering the bases!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed:

Wait! Do I see what I see!? @G-paS believe I need a little push!
Abbbian is blind!! :upside_down_face: :sunglasses: For now!

Black Lemon, Black Domina, Black Dahlia, and Black Diesel .

2 Likes

I’ll take some if there are Dragonsblood hashplants in there :joy::raised_hands::v:

4 Likes

Cheech Wizard?

2 Likes

Golden triangle or black triangle?

2 Likes

Chemdog 91, Mendocino Purps, Four way, Sweet tooth, Sour diesel, NYC diesel, Amnesia Haze, Haze, Hawaiian Snow

Lando’s stash or a wookie cross?

2 Likes

I am not greedy. I am not here to name every strain in existence… just the ones I would actually grow.

2 Likes

chembubbledurbdieselpurpskush

4 Likes

Add cookies that about covers the bases :joy: @SensiBowl

3 Likes

Not greedy either, just wanna win, and grow them, here, or in another life or dimension!! That’s all!! :neutral_face: :laughing:

3 Likes

I think @Abbbian is just going to write out every strain he can think of :rofl: May want to leave some choices for others to guess bud, lol.

6 Likes

I said that on post 32 while you have 32 guesses, ROFL

3 Likes

I asked her, never heard an answer ( like, in two seconds!), saw others trying, went for it! Apologies! I stopped now!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Fingers itch though!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I get it brother but you got to leave some strains for others to guess or it’s not really fair to everybody else. I appreciate you hitting pause :v:

4 Likes

Romulan…

2 Likes

Sorry my daughter showed up and hit reply with out the photos. :astonished: :astonished: :sob:
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

zameldelica bang

edit: sensibowl was gonna answer and I just type faster. you can have them buddy I just want to win something!

7 Likes

Ah I appreciate it, i decided not to answer as I’d prob. never get around to growing them, far too heavy of a sativa. Sounds like some fire though, especially being Ace seeds!

5 Likes

I would be interested in trade for this.

3 Likes

well, I did spell it incorrectly

1 Like