Win fastbuds mimosa cake auto cannabis seeds from gorilla seeds

Win Mimosa Cake Auto

WIN FASTBUDS MIMOSA CAKE AUTO

|237.5x285

Mimosa Cake Auto has got it all. Bringing together Mimosa and Wedding Cake, and throwing in some autoflowering genetics too, we are able to get our hands on these magnificent seeds.

With up to 24% THC, it’s incredibly strong for an auto seed and offers hard-to-beat effects. A balanced genetic profile means that the high goes from invogorating head high all the way throught to a relaxed body stone, ultimately making it a smoke suited to all times of the day.

Win Fastbuds Mimosa Cake Auto from Gorilla Seeds while you can!

HOW TO ENTER!

We are giving away Fastbuds Mimosa Cake Auto - 5 seeds to each winner.
There are 2 prizes available on THIS POST!

Enter on any or all of the following platforms listed on the main blog page to increase your chances of winning! Winners to be announced on Jan 20th or thereabouts on this page - check back then!

To Enter on this post please enter a comment letting us know your experiences with Fastbuds!

Happy Holidays,

BIG G

Disclaimer : Gorilla Seeds only sells or gives away collectible souvenirs and adult novelty items. It is illegal to germinate or cultivate seeds in the UK and most other countries. We do not encourage, condone or allow any illegal activities.

12 Likes

Thanks for the chance @GorillaSeeds . I have grown the Wedding Cheesecake from Fastbuds and it was great, still smoking it today :slight_smile:

Never eaten a mimosa cake or a gorilla for that matter but I’m game if you are.

2 Likes

Never grown anything fastbuds. @GorillaSeeds thanks for the giveaway.

1 Like

Count me in

I just won a contest @GorillaSeeds so I’ll stay outta this one.

But I’ve tried Fastbuds:
GG#4
BlackBerry
Grapefruit
Green Crack

All are awesome strains to have grown…

1 Like

That sounds fantastic. Im in

Welcome to OG @Stokes :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’d like to introduce yourself, you can do so on this thread here

5 Likes

Well I don’t see the harm in putting my name right here… :grinning:

Thank you for the opportunity to win in this great giveaway.

I haven’t had the pleasure of growing anything from Fastbuds, but hopefully that changes soon!! :crossed_fingers::smiley:

2 Likes

Loving my GG4 from fastbuds!!!

What have I got to lose. Thanks @GorillaSeeds fot the opportunity.

These look tasty! Haven’t tried Fastbuds yet, but I almost got a pack a few weeks ago :yum: count me in!

@GorillaSeeds Haven’t had the chance to run any fastbuds autos or any auto strains yet. I’m looking forward to giving it a go soon!

Looks amazing haven’t grown it out yet thanks @GorillaSeeds for the entry

Haven’t had the chance to grow any of your genetics but sure would like to try them thanks for giveaway

Never tried anything from fastbuds, bit I would love to!

Would like to throw my name in for this!! Have not had the opportunity to try Fastbuds autos @GorillaSeeds yet. Good reviews from other growers I respect who have tried them!!!

1 Like

Never had the chance to run any fastbuds, but the mimosa cake sounds amazing, would love to enter this!

Well sure, I’m in the mix for this @GorillaSeeds. Would love the chance to grow fastbuds and show everyone on OG what these seeds can do! :smiley::+1: