That's play **What is that strain!** 🎉

Hi Crazster! Thank you, friend, but I am not a Sativa fan. If they were kushes I would greedily snatch them up :sweat_smile::v:

5 Likes

:raised_hands: Same here. I have a bunch of heirlooms I am focused on and don’t have any room in my queue at this time for anything that isn’t above par. :v:

2 Likes

for sure man, anytime. when i get around to making seeds with some kush crosses i have, ill be sure to give ya some.

1 Like

Zamaldelica by Ace Seeds
needs photo period and Regs not Fem!?

1 Like

yes, photo reg

:green_heart: :seedling:

Winner #1

Winner #2

Winner #3

Winner #4

Winner #5

7 Likes

awesome man heirlooms over everything imo and i see ill be sure to keep that in mind for the time being until ur queue is cleared i suppose. Cheers.

1 Like

woohoo! congrats to all the winners :partying_face:

3 Likes

@CruJones :us:

1 Like

Ace Zamaldelicia photo regs. Maybe from Mr Revolution or LittleManBigPlan?

Edit: Oops late to the game.

3 Likes

Zamaldelica is Zamal x Malawi/Thai - it’s a Poly Hybrid – and is a 11-14 weeker as usual came late to the post (have 1 Zamal Hash fem, interested ?)

3 Likes

Hi @G-paS! Is that correct!? Am I a winner!? Or could I be seeing too much!!? :no_mouth: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Sweet! Awaiting confirmation!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

You are a winner bud :+1:t3:

Congrates to;
@Abbbian
@thecrazster
@yardgrazer
@Slammedsonoma420
@CruJones

Please send info.

7 Likes

Yes!!! @Foreigner! You see!? It’s 'cause I see! Thought it didn’t have to be the first, but
!
:sunglasses: :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks a lot @G-paS!! You rock lady!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

I know right? I’m pretty psyched about it. Definitely in the “grow soon” list.

2 Likes

Hey @G-paS should I send my info too?

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Just a heads up, These could have been made between’19-'21. I am trying to track down the breeder. I don’t know your experience with germination.I am going to wait to send them and try to find out incase you rather not deal with older seeds, I am Hoping the were made by @TopicalWave as they would be newer.

Yes @Foreigner

7 Likes

thank you @G-paS :pray:

1 Like

Dangit, this site is only active between midnight and 3 am for contests, I swear! Congrats to everyone that won.

2 Likes

Sorry I worked night for years and my body still function best at night. :rofl:

4 Likes