The 2024 Charity Auction for the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada

Congrats on the new job @TopicalWave :v:

1 Like

Right on man! I would do the same @TopicalWave if you needed help with postage!

2 Likes

I got $20 US to help. DM your PP addy. I want to help!

4 Likes

I would try the cards I use @TopicalWave , might help with your shipping issue. I just had someone post a pack of Tombstone I sent them. Customs even opened it up but sealed it back up with the seeds to send on to the end grower, lol. My mind is officially blown, lol.

17 Likes

That’s just wild, lol.
:exploding_head:

6 Likes

Seeds are legal here if you’re not actually growing them, so as long as their wasn’t a card saying “have fun growing these” they have no grounds to take them even if they realize what they are.

3 Likes

That’s not really so @RainToday. While seeds are legal, they cannot cross the border without paperwork stating they are clean. It’s an agricultural thing. So you are correct in the fact that seeds are legal but they can still be seized for crossing an international border without paperwork.

8 Likes

Very good point! Thank you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree evertime I send I use cards and coin flips. I have not recieved either just asked and wanted to check it in to know what’s going on. Well congrats on the job and hope everything is A Ok.

2 Likes

Congrats on the new job @TopicalWave, nothing has arrived yet.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I just had I think almost EVERY fucking envelope returned to me for the second time over the course of this week after repacking and paying for postage again. This is getting very expensive for me by the time you add all all the supplies and postage plus a portion of the seeds I payed for with my own money (The Maha and Terp Time stuff). I have no idea what the problem is but the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Not sure if I have been flagged or something.

I am hoping that someone in the States can step up and help me with distribution… @misterbee or @FieldEffect maybe? :slight_smile: I think the best course of action is to send them via box mail rather than letter mail. Because something is wrong obviously.

Hope everyone is doing well.

11 Likes

Did you ask the post why they’re sending them back? Find out why otherwise it’s going to continue being expensive.

5 Likes

I’m willing!!! PM to follow, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Those envelopes are really thick when you look at them. It would be pretty easy for a postal worker to spot that and know it’s not a letter.

Thanks @misterbee , you da man. :v:

11 Likes

Thank you for sticking with it. Appreciate it.

2 Likes

Coming into canada is becoming a pain in the ass. Especially if it crossed in mississauga. BC I find isn’t as bad, I had them open my last package from the US but not the seed packages inside. Customs took a 900 dollar package from my buddy that crossed in mississauga. My 200 dollar package cleared customs 30 mins before his was seized. I can feel the change of incoming from the USA qhen it comes to seeds.

I’m afraid if they keep this up, American seed companies will stop shipping up here bc it’s such a pain. My friend had 12 packs resent to him by breeder but they were sent from inside Canada the 2nd time…

6 Likes

I’d be happy to help but I think @misterbee beat me to the punch.

I wonder what the problem is? Not enough postage? Too thick in general?

5 Likes

I feel you there, I live in Mississauga. :rofl:

3 Likes

I swear there’s a customs nazi working there, lol that’s a quote from my buddy.

3 Likes

Hey @TopicalWave :v: can you pm me please.

2 Likes