The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

I was told to post a side shot.

For everyone’s info if left untrained these will grow 4’ tall ask me how I know

11 Likes

How do you know? :wink:

4 Likes

The tower fan in the back left corner is 27” tall and it’s sitting on a 5 gallon bucket :wink:

6 Likes

Day 29F

They’re still alive and kicking despite my lack of attention. I gave them the last of the res tonight, gonna refill it and sneak it back out there while the kiddos stay at grandma’s tonight. I can manage watering but I couldn’t explain why i’m carrying a 5 gallon bucket to the shed lol.

Overview

Frosty Seeded bud!

More Frosty Seeded bud!

Side shot?

I do like whatever genetics this strain has.

The mutant. It looks SO weird!

3’ 4.5" tall!

@ReikoX’s auto is approx 54 days from seed tonight. For those keeping track of his Fem Auto mix hiding in the background lol.

Jelly.

13 Likes

that smooshed one looks crazy… but in a good way

3 Likes

I will say I’m seeing pretty uniform characteristics except the odd mutant one. The fan is blowing on this mutant one a LOT so maybe it’s deformation from wind damage?

Very frosty, I don’t expect these to pack on the weight like they did in my cab, simply due to lack of light and training. Smell very dank (it’s warmer in the shed, harder to keep temps in an acceptable range)

Rubbing the stems gets you a citrus smell, the coffee geno never shows up until harvest. It just smells very… Dank?

Jelly

8 Likes

Hola Jelly

are you sure this mutant is not a male

Bare

5 Likes

@Barefrog I understand how it looks like a male, but it has no balls lol. It has pistils, they are just short and compact compared to all the other plants.

I will speculate this, if it is a male, holy crap it’s a frosty dude lol :joy:

If it does end up being a male, it’s a very odd one in my opinion lol. Who knows at this point only time will tell the true story!

5 Likes

She does look rather mannish, but if it was a male, there would be pollen everywhere by now.

3 Likes

Hola Jelly

am with you most of the time male are
easy to spot.
I am flowering one right now he look
like a twin of yours and I know its a male.

after 4+wk of 10/14hr I saw first ball
yesterday.

But its all cool

I love seeds ';+)

Bare

6 Likes

Just a quick teaser.

And @ReikoX’s fem auto mix

11 Likes

Notes to self:
Today is day 36F

@ReikoX’s auto is 61 from seed. I need to get the scope out an check trics.

5 Likes

@Jellypowered most of your pistils have turned from white to brown if thats your main cola and the trcs would turn amber atmos.

1 Like

Yep looks like shes about done. Get that scope and check. :+1::seedling:

4 Likes

@ReikoX’s Fem Auto Mix was overshadowed by the K-Cups and was only getting 12/12 lighting… I predict an ounce.
Chopped at 65 Days from seed.

11 Likes

So it looks like Agent K is going to be making the scene pretty soon :laughing:

:clock9: :clock9:

4 Likes

Now imagine you stuck it in the corner of your veg room, free ounce. :grin:

4 Likes

I can relate @Jellypowered. I stumble out to my shed each night around dark. Splishing and splashing that 5gal bucket (heavy too) and stumbling over the shit my grandkids have scattered in the yard in my path. I figured out a way to put my hose with a valve nozzle on the end through a vent in my shed. Now I fill that fckng bucket in place. Too old for that packing water.
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Got some of the clones transplanted into fabric pots, washed my clone tray, and temporarily they are sitting on the dryer because paint is drying in the veg/clone cab :wink:

10 Likes

Day 42F
Shooting for 67 days, so these have 25 days left. (16AUG2018) Birthday month!
Just gave em a new res, still manual but the res sits in the shed between watering :slight_smile:
Somewhere around 1.8EC, just put 25g megacrop in 5 gallons of water, ph down to 5.5-5.7 and call it good enough. This Coco Loco is supposed to be soil based, but it seems to not mind the PH level of hydroponics.

K-Cup 1

K-Cup 2

K-Cup 3

K-Cup 4 - Probably the most pollinated one.

I didn’t take pics of 5-7 overall plant because I don’t wanna move the others.

Random Bud Shots.

And the mutant. Not a male, but fucked up looking. lol.

18 Likes