1 Like

Out of likes.

1 Like

any info or pics on this one ?
could be interesting…

3 Likes

Count me in :metal: @Wizdom

1 Like

I don’t have personally. But would expect the fox tail whispy haze looking stuff when you look up the Grinspoon. Everything this guy has is legit, he’s an old head, used to be the clone librarian

3 Likes

pssst one of our fellow canucks, and my maritime neighbour @greenbeans506 is having an immense giveaway. Wanted to spread the word far and wide.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @sprinklememaynee

1 Like

Here’s a PSA .
Since the days are getting longer summer will soon be here .
Get ready for another of record heat early !

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/1005005909560330.html?ug_edm_item_id=3256805723245578&pdp_npi=3%40dis!USD!%248.49!%245.09!!!!!%4021010ae217046365138006229d024b!12000034804504720!edm!!&edm_click_module=alg_products&tracelog=rowan&rowan_id1=aeug_edm_56672_1_en_US_2024-01-07&rowan_msg_id=0252biz_search_product%3A0%3A0_574795066%24b18f024e39984af69c8212a2d5d080a8&ck=in_edm_other&gatewayAdapt=4itemAdapt

Don’t get overheated when you get stuck in traffic :wink:

2 Likes

think you were possibly looking for a direct pic link lol

5 Likes

If it also collects urine they’ve got themselves a customer.

2 Likes

“When I don’t have any of my own urine to drink I can always turn to a Coors Lite.” -Bear Grylls

3 Likes

Yup, the unit pumps it back in the vent to make your car smell tavern washroom as a bonus .

1 Like

Yup, I tried but couldn’t get the link lol

@THCeed . got a card today with some BC Bigbud x Kryptonite and a little surprise alongside it.
Very nice brother, thankyou very much :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice ! You’ll enjoy that little slab trust me :wink: what a great guy!

3 Likes

Hotbox the car and it’ll smell like that catpisssssss strain everyone is after.

3 Likes

Hey all you Canadians, don’t miss out on this giveaway if you are interested.

17 Likes

I guess one is never to old to experience sumthin new .
Last night round 8 my eyes started to get that dry itchy feeling just like summer when the pollen count is high and I haven’t taken any antihistamines, 8:30 I start sneezing for about 15 minutes then start coughing and got congested , thot to muhself “Great, polly got some form of the vids.”

I go to bed then wake up round 1am stuffed up but sumthin dint feel right , my lower lip was swollen, didn’t fit in my mouth, nuthin felt right at all.
I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror, feck, I had puffy bags under my eyes, cheeks, jaw swollen and I had more lip than the Kardashian’s .
Got up this mornin and the swelling had gone down a tiny bit, not back to normal yet, at least my lower lip fits now.
My best guess is that I had an allergic reaction to some hazelnuts or almonds that I ate early in the evening .
Never had that happen to me.
Call made to the Doc, get me an epipen then get some allergy tests .

3 Likes

Oh man, happy your alright @madouesse Hopefully you can figure out what went down.

Had a good chuckle at this. Made me think of Bubba Gump. Shrimp, fruit of the sea lol

1f6qgp8jxjd11

4 Likes

I had me more lip and cheeks than Bubba Gump at 6am lol
Getting closer to feeling normal but still don’t look it .

1 Like