The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Thanks, the hunt continues. Its part of the fun isnt it?

1 Like

The Bahia Br latest

10 days on from last pic…she is doing ok…steady but sure …I got a Spider living on the plant past week protecting it LoL

15 Likes

The tall ones can fool you and be female😁. I Hope so. Looks like a jungle in there!

5 Likes

I completely agree … :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

@George
:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :scream:
:sunglasses: Damn tall lady that is!!

5 Likes

Here is the top that I clones from the tallest one, and she definitely big bich. And she smells good

16 Likes

Matori (indian) - who loves NLD sativa :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Had 3 clones I must have taken from a male and not labeled correctly

So I have more room in the small tent 5 Oaxaca

There about 11 days in flower

18 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

18 Likes

Until recently I only cultivated from cuttings. It has been these last few years when I am popping enough seeds, that Im findingg mutations. In my experience, the best plants are often mutants to a greater or lesser percentage. My two fasciated plants were selected for the quality of the effect, out of 20± females, and in both cases the best were the fasciated ones.

Destroyer#3 parental of destroyer chi, in early flo

CCC90 parental of destroyer chi

Destroyer chi, fasciated trunk, but not showing crested flower clusters yet. Btw very quick plant, as mom CCC90

21 Likes

Smashing job…@gmike

As you know I’m a lover of destroyer…just bought some Desfran,( double destroyer) can’t wait till I get them via Europe.

I’m sure if I get the same results as I did from Destroyer….I be a happy chappy.

6 Likes

Purple Huixtepec. Such a pretty color purple and super strong. As strong as Cryptic Labs Oaxaca now, though i still don’t feel as if I have grown a Cryptic Oaxaca to its fullest potential. Working on that now.
@gmike interesting your fasciated plants are more potent. Looking good!
@Panamajock you are in for a treat with desfran. I heard of a champion plant found in South America😁
Potency vibes headed your way.

18 Likes

Around these parts there is a 3 leafer strain that switches to a single blade at flower. Affectionately called " Puke Weed" by those in the know, it had lung busting ability i haven’t seen in decades, sometimes ending in a puke session, lol. I just found out my long lost friend still has it. Going to try to get it from him😁

12 Likes

I gave my mother in law some smoke i created for her trip to Hawaii. Apparently, it led to a coughing/hacking fit and ten minutes after she smoked it she starting vomiting. She was snorkeling at the time, so i renamed it Snorkel Puke. :rofl:

11 Likes

Alternate name option:
Chum

6 Likes

@PineTarBastard sounds great! Lol!
@HeadyBearAdventures epic! :rofl::joy::rofl:Chumbud!

3 Likes

I guess the name Puke was popular in multiple circles. I’ve had these in the stash for a long time. Folded over Post-It notes aren’t good storage containers Lol

9 Likes

Wonder if they could be viable?

4 Likes

I doubt it, but you never know if you don’t try right? I have a few other Post-It note packs from that era I’ll eventually try to crack including the ‘96 Mexicans I told you about.

3 Likes

The worst is when it’s your snorkel and someone elses vomit.

3 Likes