The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

@Papalag y @Upstate

Chocolate Oxocan Rain.

Hi guys

33 days ( four weeks five days) from flipping the plants after 50 days Veg.

Nearing half way in the flowering stage……I’m looking at 11-12 weeks.

Now tomorrow I’m off to Panama City for my flight to Madrid. (Wed) got my friend minding them till I get back in four weeks. ( no pressure) LOL

I will leave you with some pics today…I just got fingers crossed …they keep doing what they’re doing.

Take care Amigos

P J

20 Likes

Those seeds from @johnnypotseed has were made by @guitarizan and he goes hard so those should be some good crosses. I have a Swaziland x Acapulco gold going now.

My tall Oaxacan still hasn’t shown sex yet meant to take a pic this morning but slept in and missed the light turning off. Pics tonight.

6 Likes

In between grow projects right now, but I have a lovely Oaxacan mom that I’m keeping this summer. I might put it into the flower room next week though if the clones I took have rooted…trying to up my clone game!

But yeah, this Cryptic Labs/Upstate repro is a fantastic plant and well worth trying to keep it going. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

After curing for more than a month, this Upstate Oaxacan is just exceptional. Woody, sweet, cedar and pine aromas upon opening the jar. The smoke is sweet and tasty. Can be a little too strong for me as I am a frequent but light smoker and this stuff will get me freaking zonked if I take more than a couple of hits, hehe… unfortunately this plant was heavily seeded by a shitty intersex Pelo Rojo from Snow High that I should have removed right away. No matter though, I will flower her again and next time use a better male line for seeding.

22 Likes

When I grow something like that, I roll a lot of doobies. Bag appeal is overrated. It’s the smoke that matters and though I haven’t tried Oaxacan, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love it.

10 Likes

Which Ace strains? I grew Golden Tiger V3 and it was awesome and most potent.

5 Likes

Talk about a Pristine environment, the room looks amazing @Panamajock.

Happy adventures with Positive outcomes.
Thats where my wishes go PJ

5 Likes

Absolutely right. Some of my favorite smokes have been pearly and spindly, what most people would turn their nose up at. :wink:

7 Likes

Brother they look gorgeous

They really look like the CR mom !
stacking nicely

Paps

4 Likes

Thanks…ye a month of not growing, be strange for me…But I will still be firing up a few…

P J

6 Likes

Ye beautiful buds …I’m going to miss them.

But then I’m sure they be looked after…and be interesting to see what they look like in four weeks.

I’ve gave them a root feed last week and today they had a bubbled fruit shake…with banana skin. , papaya and their fav Raspadura.

Ye I like them very much.

P J

7 Likes

Thanks @Upstate, I’m as new to these as anyone, honestly I can’t wait to strip some of those branches.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

There’s a point where you can just strip a branch and roll one or pack a bowl and go. My favorite.

5 Likes

I got Golden Tiger, Zamadelica, Panama and Old Timers Haze. I read nothing but good things about those four.

I already have the Panamas in dirt.

I also have Violeta from Loudogs St. Jude donation, but it’s not Sativa I believe.

4 Likes

Glad you guys love the spindly stuff…That is great to hear that the smoke rings true

huge outdoor plants you get all the yield you need

@Upstate

Did you find old silversides in the Cryptic regular Oaxaca packs or in that release he made of his Oaxaca pearl ?

Man, I saw that Oaxaca pearl available and I have packs of the normal Oaxaca and the Oaxaca Haze …Makes me want to go back in time and get that one

The Cryptic Oaxaca Haze is made with the pearl pheno

I find that fascinating… And its boneyard haze-4-days he uses its The Flying Dutchman original haze in there

This straight pearl pheno looks great…Great to see all this here

That Cryptic Oaxaca is up there on my list that for sure

Ever try the 12 fingers or The RC Colas Copalita village Oaxaca?

I have 12 fingers crossed to the original haze

7 Likes

Ye they are a Indica Hybrid……

2 Likes

I done Golden Tiger a few year ago…smashing plant…but it does like to stretch…as you see by the fotos…Very Sativa.

Not a great yielder …but super smoke.!

P J

IMG_2272|375x500](upload://680WvjXMtpmFUSQMFb4FW4Cymme.jpeg)

17 Likes

Give your friend the overgrow.com site name and have him hit us up with any questions/ concerns if they arise. Hope you have a great trip and come home about 2 weeks ahead of a bountiful harvest!

4 Likes

That sounds epic! How’s the energy on that pheno? Does it lay you out or get you going, being a light smoker? Looked like you picked it right when I would have.

4 Likes

Lmao! Lol hell yeah that’s some good shit right there son, son! :slight_smile: Lol but I got no room to talk:) oh! And BTW Grandpa is home doing better and we are pretty sure it was tick born and my damn grandpa is so smh stubborn that his kidneys shut down and his liver shut down and if he had wreaked his car while at work he would probably be dead right now smh stubborn ass old man lol

6 Likes