The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

All right, thanks for that answer Upstate!
I have 15 Vietnamese of TLT in the ground right now, if it is something worthwhile I’ll make seed to distribute for free.

10 Likes

I am so happy to have 4 beans of Mountain Gold from Vermontman …
First 2 were Males, and the numbers are on my side now!

6 Likes

So here’s on of my Oaxacan x red snake by @deeez99 I that got stunted bad but is jumping out of the pot

13 Likes

That’s gonna be good @420noob nice!

4 Likes

Love to get my hands on some of those.

5 Likes

Those are ready for the chop buddy! When are you cutting them down? You must be excited. How many weeks in now?

2 Likes

I’m sure they got them from someone on OG. Most likely SnowHigh VB that @YoBigdaddy ran. The group buy that spawned the Freakers. :grin:

9 Likes

I’m popping 2 next month. will post for sure.

5 Likes

@RC_Colas

He just joined over here the other day

Yeah, he has some very interesting work!

6 Likes

12 1/2 weeks now. I agree the one is done, gonna let it dry out a couple days. I might be a little bit excited… :laughing:

4 Likes

@GREANDAL I’ve ruined more than one good sativa smoke because the listed flowering time was longer than what the plant took, so i waited. . Pick it when it looks like your favorite hybrids do when you pick them.

4 Likes

@RC_Colas I heard you want to trade Oaxacas😁
Well… Maybe I didn’t hear that exactly, But I did have a strong sneaking suspicion that you would take pity on my poor Oaxaca loving soul🤣

12 Likes

Hola OG Community,

Yes that is correct herbgreen, the Copalita was collected by myself in 2010 in the Oaxacan town by that name. The BOEL Oaxacan came to me as a gift from olifant, who was a grower for them back in the day. Both are lovely Mexican sativa expressions with the characteristics described by DJ Short in his genetic history account of his parental stock.

Please let me know if you have any other questions on these strains.

Saludos

RC_Colas

19 Likes

@RC_Colas Do you ever let that one go anymore? Oaxaca Is my absolute favorite smoke of all time. I would love to try another one.

7 Likes

Yes I do, as caring is sharing. Shoot me a PM to sort it out.

Saludos

RC_Colas

22 Likes

@RC_Colas Sweeeeet! A very hearty welcome to OG from yours truly! Thanks so much! I’m off work shortly and will hit you up🥳

11 Likes

I hear the wheels turning.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Oh shiiiiit! As if @Upstate doesn’t walk around with a half mast for Oaxaca already! Oaxaca is going to be the GSC of Overgrow!
(No offense, don’t flame me, it’s a joke!)

6 Likes

That one comes down shortly. The seeds I’ve found are perfect.

3 Likes

Oh, it’s a full on chubber… No half-mast about it.:rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

Upstate cookies😁

10 Likes