The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

I think the Guerrero is a shorter strain too. Easy indoors.

4 Likes

How long did it take to get to harvest stage? Really beautiful flowers

4 Likes

So my Oaxacan x red snake is a female! Also found a label on what I thought was another ox x rs but it’s labeled Peshawar Afghani so still might end up with 2 of them running. Will fill with pics when lights turn on

7 Likes

Thanks for the description. I mean it sounds very much like the one that I’m running, just a different structure…this one definitely has some legs. I smoked a big bowl this afternoon and I’ve still got a good buzz on this evening. :smiley:

8 Likes

Cool. I’m following this one with interest as this is the exact cross I will be making with my current plant. :wink:

4 Likes

I am looking forward to seeing the progress with your Guerrero.

I appreciate all you guys. It is a pretty small circle of us that work with these sorts of strains.

8 Likes

Anyone have or try Cryptic’s Mexican Sativa Salsa? - Vintage Mexican x Oaxacan Gold

6 Likes

I was looking at that one. The only payment method looked to be crypto though…

3 Likes

Beautiful!

1 Like

They did take Paypal discreetly " family & friends " . Usual PP caveats…

4 Likes

I do have a pack of Vintage Mexican x Oaxacan Gold that I will get to…maybe next year. Although the Demon Latcher has really been speaking to me as well as the straight Oaxacan from Upstate.

7 Likes

So here’s my pics took last night but got late.

oaxacan look at the stem hard to see but yay has a silver look. Asked my girl just to make sure she agrees looks silverish

Oaxacan male

Oaxacan x red snake it’s a girl :partying_face:

Swazipulco
Peshawar Afghani I’m pretty sure

I don’t usually show this guy. So the root plug I used is some cheap Chinese knock off I returned already, minus 1 lol, but like a sponge with no holes. Literally smoothered the plant restricting the roots. Oh ya swazipulco #2

Ancestral skunk x Turkish hash plant is killing it about week into flowering like actually starting to show flowering all except swazi are 10wks 6 wks of 12/12

13 Likes

That’s right …paypal is kept on DL if they are still able to use it

just ask them…youll get it done

…ask if they will ever get more of the Oaxaca pearl pheno IBL :herb:

3 Likes

reunion haze

I think its Haze19 x Original haze

2 Likes

SSH also has interesting peal/wheat phenos

worth investigating…sister genetics to the mango haze

SSH really designed to be haze dominate hybrid and functions well and yields well even with the pearl/wheat structure Its a lot of branching like you see in the Oaxacan Siversides

Its something that might be most able found in Arjans greenhouse seeds collection of S1 fem seeds

Arjan S1 the SSH and no doubt has reg seeds in his vault…The yellow packs from mr nice might be where its been found or maybe all the way back to the greenhouse reg seed days

https://www.icmag.com/threads/greenhouse-super-silver-haze.39989/

These guys sound like used car salesmen but doent mean the genetics are not worth growing

Foxtails and more spear like shapes here and there…Its Sativa weed

Outdoor its good for a large spherical mega-plant that really reachs out…The outdoor plants really need that Sativa stretch them out get the air and light circulating

SSH haze phenos… its a very uplifting work inducing experience LOL

It must relate back to the Colombian green/silver haze that is in NL5 Haze

That original NL5 haze was like that Very spindly and barely a hybrid…'till later when it got turned to sk1 or NL These plants were used specifically to control the height and flower time of the Original haze

I read in another forum someone may have said it better…

mr nice forums has a good section or two about these Nevil cultivars

SSH works amazingly well

SuperSilverHaze …really need to find that spindled wheat/pearl stuff…Resin itself might actually be different…It would interesting to study that…

I still think the greenhouse seeds may be a good place to look…I know shanti had to re-release bunch of stuff…NL5 Haze and maybe SSH

How they changed I dont know but its as good or even more powerful than Mango Haze which is very impressive plant smoke everything…does not require the intensive screeening and sifting thru phenos like it seems SSH would or NL5haze def would

The Greenhouse Nevils haze seems like very sativa version They grow things to their full potential of what they can do indoors for these videos Interesting to see that…That’s how you do it!

3 Likes

SSH is definitely legendary genetics, but nowadays like neville’s haze it seems many of these legendary lines have been watered down so i’d rather go to the source of the spring (landraces)

7 Likes

Another interesting one is the Highland mexican that Chimera put out there many years ago

It seems to put out very Sativa plants even when crossed with blueberry HM x BB

Become somewhat ledgendary strain on its own

Many packs of the Highland mexican were sold and its known to be a Guerrero '73

7 Likes

…great part of those Amsterdam Nevil strains was in the F1

People were finding nice expressions of the haze Colombian

There were rare things…Scarce things only the folks bringing dope in by boat or plane would get

Those fancy Colombian cultivars are what’s in the haze

yeah, it gets lost quick and if people grow for $$ only…Well, they still should use haze it will be better in long run but yes, its the flower time…Time somehow equals energy equals money …

Quality is what matters

Adapt to the plant that gives the right quality stuff…It will put out the yield eventually

5 Likes

I have it, but haven’t tried it. I bet there’s some great keepers to be found.

6 Likes

I’m not an Arjan fan, but Neville did some nice breeding work with/ for him in the early days. I was just reading about it. Too bad Arjan is a genepool contaminating dick. I want to try nothing with his name attached to it, no matter how good it might be.

12 Likes