The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Me too, to say the least!

And this statement I completely agree with! And the dude has no shame! He even has his antics put on television ! Like he’s proud of dropping “cookies” cuttings and ect. All over the world! Freaking dirt bag !

10 Likes

He got to me this morning.
It’s Flying Dutchman original haze X Ace purple haze :wink:

5 Likes

I’m not trying to argue so there must be 2 strains under same name because the “reunion haze” I know of is a zamal cross and called that because it comes from reunion island but that said there is probably another out there with totally different genetics so like I said I’m not trying to argue or make any crazy claims its just the reunion haze I know of :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe but
This is Cryptic labs reunion haze.

Also when googling I can’t find shit on any reunion haze. :unamused:

4 Likes

I had Neville’s haze from Cbay years ago, I tried to grow it outside but never finished. Kinda wish I had more experience with those plants. @Upstate and Oaxaca gave me a lot of knowledge of how these long flowering strain’s grow. I will use my new found knowledge in my next grow of Acapulco gold. I’m sure I’ll have plenty of questions.:wink:

9 Likes

@Greenfingers Are you running Nierika Acapulco Gold, or something else?

2 Likes

I was looking hard at those. The intrigue of the heirloom Mexican females is hard to ignore!

7 Likes

I’m gonna do the ones from lambchoppedd, I’m almost ready to start them. Just waiting for the shuffle from the other closet.

19 Likes

Nice, yeah the Bodhi/Nierika/WS repro! I’m holding a pack of those myself. :bear::+1:

6 Likes

I’ve also got something from lamb chopped just don’t remember at the moment which strain it is.

2 Likes

He did several for sure. AG, Kashmir Azad, and Mexican Death Sativa as I recall.
All Nierika repros, which means the Kashmir is from the stock sourced by Barefrog.

9 Likes

Yeah, Im right there with you…Its there S1 of Nevils work that is snapshot of the real plants

I think Shanti has lost a good many parental plants…Anyway its not important

I just end up with stuff because someone thought it came out ‘scraggly’…It was really a Lao pheno or haze pheno

It didnt look like the pictures …so they didnt want it…And some SSH goes around looking similar way with fox tails

It goes back to the morphology what means for the effects…Just because someone acts like an ego driven bobble head… :upside_down_face:

I agree…good to steer wide and clear…I can see that

5 Likes

So I thought my Oaxacan female had “silversides” now I say nope because when inspecting my male Oaxacan today I looked at my finger tips"what the f***!" Looked like powered glass nope it’s definitely what I would call silversides holy shit! There is no denying it if your not sure what a couple weeks cause there is no way you can’t be sure with the way male looks and feels!

not a great pic but you can see what I mean! @upstate thank you for helping decide to keep this guy! You click and zoom looks nice.:ok_hand:

6 Likes

Nevil never worked for Green House seed he was only a partner in the Green House coffee Shop.

Shanti was the partner of Green House seed 50% Arjan the other and shanti did the growing breeding Arjan did the Marketing.

All of Nevils lines were breed away from GHS and then seed was sold to them on confinement.

Arjan had no access to Nevils plants and shanti got them after Shanti sold his share of GHS and started Mr Nice seed co.

8 Likes

And thus began the differentiation of Black Widow (shanti) and White Widow (GH), as well as White Rhino (GH) vs. Medicine Man (shanti), etc etc.
Arjans lines are definitely, as you said, not Shanti’s he just kept the names

6 Likes

@Tejas Here’s a preview of my fall lineup, courtesy of our friend Tejas. Will be interesting to see how the green compares to the purple. Thanks much brother. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Plus 3 Purple Satellites from Vermontman, which is Oaxacan Gold x Nepali. A super early flowering cross bred for the Northeast. Would be a nice one to cross with another Oaxacan I think

13 Likes

$ 64,000 question is how much of Nev’s original breeding stock has Shanti lost ? Kinda like Swami with Koot’s stuff…

4 Likes

You’re off to a good start!

5 Likes

You’re right. I misread it.

4 Likes