The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Thanks for that info @herbgreen

Short for sure! How long of veg with this one? That Zacatecas is filling in nicely :+1: Any strong aromas yet?

5 Likes

They are both very skunky. I don’t remember how long I vegged for. Probably around 4 weeks.

4 Likes

PC Oaxaca by @Tejas

21 Likes

What is PC Oaxaca?

2 Likes

Punta Cometa

4 Likes

I just could swear, that There was a 85 Jamaican Blue Mountain.

And it was the first Strain on my long hunt for the trip-Sativa that i thought may be good good enough for me… So i read a long thread on icmag, and i could swear first on the Thread it was supposedly pure Landrace, and many sites Later someone came forward who said 85 JamaicanBM is an Outcross to something far related . And i remeber the Thing that its corssed to is called Rose or something… And a bit more vaguely that it also has Indica in it.

So, as i heard the words of Exotic Alchemy mentioning “Wild Rose”, i am very convinced that its just the said Jamaican85 with indica in it … OR its the Jamaican before Outcrossing… However, looking at the “Insider level” of Exotic alchemys stuff, its mostly already Relased Lines, so together with the word “Rose” popping up that i rember as the Hybrid name, may also be the Seedcompany name, im 85 percent shure its the hybrid, lol

I also rember vaguely it was one Time backcrossed to Jamaican, so 3/4 Jamaican 1/4 Hybrid indica.
I just remeber this vividly as it was my first big: Oh no, not again this hybrid shit, in my carrer.

3 Likes

Yeah, its not a great investment when it leans to the indica

sometimes it was the best we’re aware of @ the time

Now, the real Lambsbread is in circulation

Yeah, its real blessing now to see the Lambsbread for all to grow!

Its free…And its right way to go with something like that anyway

9 Likes

i qoute again Deezers Post just shortly before. He found probably the same old Icmag thread i read and it says: Exotic Alchemys Jamaican is from Wild Rose Seed Company and it was crossed to Indica.

4 Likes

i may have misstated that jamaicanbluemountain 85 by Cannabiogen is the same wildrose hybrid.

As i see someone mentiones some confusion was around 3 diferent bluemountain Lines.
So , alltho my Memory may be right , what i read long ago about Cannabiogens lineage might itselve been Misinformation…
Or my own misreading and confusion with another line.
But 1) Exoticalchemy s line seems to really be the hybrid and 2) cannabiogens might also be the hybrid, atleast might, as confusion was around. Alltho somebody states it was a guy called “siete” who collected the cannabiogens version in the 80s… but who knows.

2 Likes

Yeah, you know there very well may be a Rose strain that got used back then

Anythings possible…These strains and names

1 Like

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Lovin the sativa pole structure!!

Has that been flowering 60-70 days now?

1 Like

Yes, there is indica in there …either way that’s what I think also…Its a version of blueberry in there…

Quote jahgreenlabel

" I think JBM is a Jamaican cultivar may be an old Lambsbread crossed with a strain more recent style Bleuberry or other

Jamaican effect a more up, electric compared to thail that are more mellow

doublejam includes the very electric effects, psychedelic while another individu will be more of socializing and good for concentration, for the arts in general (music, painting …) depends on the phenotype

best vibes"

https://www.icmag.com/threads/jamaican-blue-montains-1985.205058/page-4

2 Likes

Blue Mountain Jamaican was collected by spanish master grower “siete” no ones cross it with indica.
The truth is that the seeds came with a “hint” of hybridization from Jamaica.

10 Likes

More like 40-50 days flower so far.

3 Likes

I would like to introduce you all to “Mexican Headband” which is my Copalita x Manipuri…she smells divine :call_me_hand:

28 Likes

So my Oaxacan male ended up being a true hermaphrodite started throwing pistils around ball sacs.:cry: Culled

Oaxacan female oh ya her top cloned beautifully.

Oaxacan x red snake

And swazipulco

20 Likes

Yeah I just noticed that actually. I got them on seed canary for much cheaper. They put a vig on those packs

1 Like

Couldn’t say, just relaying what they had posted with them. If anyone has working knowledge of the strain we can find out together when I pop them

yes, i think i mixed something up. There was another Jamaican Blue mountain Line …

3 Likes

Really beautiful amigo!

1 Like