The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Oxacan chocolate rain.

@Upstate y @Papalag

Friday …10 weeks in Flower

Retuned from a month’s vacation and all was well, pots a bit dry but, well cared for. I had left two feeds of Raspadura. …so that was the only feed they had in a month…T he buds are real sticky an the string smell off tarry citrus is strong…hits ou as soon as you open th door…( best perfume in the world)

Upstate as papa said he reckoned 12 weeks till done…I certainly agree about that…the buds are starting to firm up…and I’m noticing a few buds showing foxtails…
.certainly n the zone.

Also the stretching as paps said was definatly double., th structure of the four females are very similar…and they wee a delight to manacure.

The weather when I was away was heavy days of rain and of the scale humidity …seems not a problem it’s these Girs.

Sunday …pics below were taken today.

Ye so far :blush:

Sunday …today)

16 Likes

I have Molokai frost I got from hihawyin (not sure of the spelling), anyway I made a batch of them in 2009 and again in 2011 I have both available I’m pretty sure. All I have proof of them being the real deal is the envelope was post marked Honolulu Hawaii. This was another one i got on CW back when.:peace_symbol:

12 Likes

Pic # 5 from the bottom up looks like the CR mom
You did a amazing job on those ladies

Soon enough we’ll be getting a smoke report
I can’t wait :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Ye…I’m liking the CR …I need to dig deeper.

Just popped six seeds yesterday.

Loved growing the Oxacan chocolate rain. Thanks again.

12 Likes

Great minds think alike I’ve got the same ones ready for next run

Thinking of doing a major haze run

Paps

6 Likes

Start them soon…then we can compare.

I will keep you in the loop anyway.

4 Likes

Someone else just told me this too. I am beyond excited and thankful. Thank you for the reply my friend I can finally sleep better :slight_smile:

Funny thing is that I had that strain in my cart at a random website haha

1 Like

I still have Snowhigh Double Panama seed… Hit me up after September

9 Likes

No room till October

2 Likes

Wow - cool story but $300 for ten is up there. The most I dropped in snowhigh was $200 and even then as part of a bundle so I justified it lol. It was also right before getting married so I went on a spending spree to get some sativa in the collection before we got married haha

5 Likes

I picked up that one as well. I’ve never had Amnie nor Choco Rain. I have some of those CR from @Islayhearts. I’m looking forward to them both.

I’d love to watch yours. The Oax/CR sure looks nice! peace

6 Likes

I made a Hawaiian Sativa x Cherry Bomb (Luauwie) cross that I ran last year you are welcome too…it turned out really well, huge yield, and very effective end product🤙

Saludos

RC_Colas

10 Likes

Fuck guys. $300 for Santa Marta is too much, but my spidey senses are nagging me. With 20 of us it’s only $15/a piece…
I was thinking that just perhaps Flowering time listed is after a veg. The plants really do look legit…
Anyone interested in a group purchase?

19 Likes

3 Sisters #2 all dried. She tastes soooo smooth with no cure. I stuffed 2 half gallon jars full of her goodness. Feels good to have some Oaxaca jarred up again😁 Buds really do turn gold.

31 Likes

Well $15 doesn’t make me more rich nor more poor. Landrace or heirloom :green_heart:
If could be by paypal, count with my sword.

10 Likes

Beautiful work my friend

4 Likes

Count me in on those brother…

I can get you the funds anyway you’d prefer, I do use CashApp, Venmo, Zelle, and PayPal too.

I’ve heard about group buys on expensive beans or large quantities, but I’ve not been a part of one just yet, but I only joined OG in last November but if anything I just haven’t seen an opportunity I’d want to jump on like the Santa Marta!!

Seeds like those aren’t as common in todays world of muddied up genetics and pollen chucking untested hyped up strains…

Peace!

9 Likes

Count me in @Upstate

6 Likes

Count me in as well @Upstate. I’m going to eventually buy a pack of Columbian anyway. I have been on a sativa/ landrace kick lately and it’s on my long list of strains I’m after.

4 Likes

Im in @Upstate

5 Likes