The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Take my money, take my money.

9 Likes

I might be good to goā€¦ Whatā€™s the flowering time on it?

3 Likes

What were the scents/aromas on your hawaiin cross like? what about flowering time?

Itā€™s this one ā€¦he Escobar trtbute.

P S. There out of stock ā€¦jus now

P J

6 Likes

I was so concerned with the altitude of the point of origin to make the short flowering time possible, I didnā€™t realize the discrepancy of the listing says they were sourced from Cauca region, but St. Marta is at the opposite end of the country?

4 Likes

Iā€™m in @Upstate Mis frijoles son tus frijoles.
Iā€™ve lost more than $15 on a gamble before!

6 Likes

Stock was low, so we need to move I believe

3 Likes

Let me know at any point when people are getting the money together, I have my contribution, and am ready to send it to one of yā€™all at anytime.

3 Likes

$$$ in hand also.

3 Likes

Ok. Youā€™re #1.

If the flowering time is as listed, itā€™s 12-14 weeks, but man the plants look legit. I always wondered if Santa Marta gold was a Colombian/Mexican cross.( my first thought was that it was a multi Colombian hybrid) That could explain the flowering time and the extra potency. Itā€™s also possible there was a long veg time before flower. Thatā€™s my guess.
We are definitely taking a chance on this one, But it wonā€™t be painful If we get enough people to chip in. @Guitarzan, @YoBigdaddy @HumblePie420.
You know what? Iā€™m going to go ahead and add these three because I know they will want in.
I saw half a dozen names after @Piterā€¦ So the first seventeen people that respond plus the three I just listed equal twenty peeps in on the purchase. I know iā€™m forgetting a lot of people and iā€™m too busy to think about it at the moment. If you guys could tag the people that normally join in the group buys.
Of course we need a grower. Looking to make at least twenty five seeds apiece, Which is easily managed pollinating the lowest branch or 2 on each female.
* I grabbed the last pack*
@HeadyBearAdventures Good thing you said something. Thanks for lighting a fire under my assšŸ˜
@GMan I think you should join us my friend. I have a feeling about this one.

22 Likes

I got $15 on it! @upstate
Oaxacan

Peshawar Afghani hopefully will survive the supercropping itā€™s been 3 days so fingers crossed.

Swazipulco

Oaxacan x red snake

11 Likes

Iā€™ve always been led to believe that Santa Marta Colombian goldā€¦is from the Caribbean side of Colombia where Santa Marta is situated.

Im wondering why itā€™s being growing in Corinto territory ā€¦high altitude yeā€¦but a long way from Santa Marta.

Just curiousā€¦itā€™s a lot of Wonga and some of those CG stuff can be a mine field of different info.

https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/colombian-gold/

Count me in anyway.

P J

9 Likes

You called that one Iā€™m in.
And if you still need a grower let me know weā€™ll throw it in the rotation. Should work out pretty good timing-wise,

8 Likes

@Upstate Iā€™d be interested in this and would like to be included in the group if this ends up happening. Appreciate you for bringing up the helpful idea. Much love

6 Likes

Iā€™m definitely down for this group buy @Upstate. Iā€™ll dm you.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in. :+1: if thereā€™s still room. lol

6 Likes

Iā€™ll join in also @Upstate

4 Likes

6 Likes

There are a few phenos thar range in bouquet from Cherry Coughdrop to Menthol w skunk undertones. Flower time was 10-12 weeks finishing outdoor on Vancouver Island end of October yielding 1lb+.

Saludos

RC_Colas

8 Likes

Iā€™m in too - if there is space.

thanks & namaste

7 Likes