The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

@Papalag y @Upstate

Oxacan x choc rain.

12 weeks four days in flower.

I cut down two on Wednesday…which are now drying…th other two will go tomorrow.

They’re dry ripe now and the buds are solid., the strong citrus smell has dulled down…

It was a great grow and if you followed there wasn’t any problems…four lovely females…very a like…all around 1.250mt …uniform grow…with no nutes …just some teas and raspadura.

The first pic is the one that stuck out …very Choc rain leaning.( @GREANDAL y @Papalag liked this one ).lovely buds and the node spacing was what I liked as well as the stocky sturdy look.

1st pics.
…choc rain leaner

Some fotos .of colas and terms. Etc.

Ye another successful grow from the Isthmus. And of course from OG donated seeds.

Happy growing

P J

27 Likes

Very happy and healthy looking :eyes:

I do like the first photo a great deal

And those bud shots are awesome

Ty for growing her

She is a beauty

Paps

6 Likes

Thanks Paps

As I said not a problem…and an interesting grow…ye I liked the same plant…pretty good example …I will definitely gro again and be interesting to see how the Amnesia Haze x Choco rain compare to oxacan x Choco rain.

Ye thanks you and @Upstate .I .certainly appreciated growing them.

P J

9 Likes

Very beautiful flowers there.

4 Likes

Great job! I can’t wait for a smoke report. I hope they smoke as well as they look

5 Likes

Thanks Amigo

It is good when your grow goes as well as this one did…smashing Buzz

P J

6 Likes

My oaxacan finally got enough nitrogen for now at least!lol

Swazipulco

Oaxacan x red snake this girl won’t quit growing lol

21 Likes

Zacatecas getting sugar.

32 Likes

Very nice @Panamajock! Love it when it comes down successfully.

4 Likes

Ye that was a good grow.

It’s a nice healthy cross that Oxacan x Choco rain.

Thanks

P J

4 Likes

Is that Hyperids Purple Zac? I was looking at the Ace of Haze description and it sounds and look really nice. I was curious about the Zacatecas used in the cross I’m growing (AOH x Zac/Motaco and Hyperids). I’m really stoked for the results. That purple Zac is really pretty.

I thought I had fresh pics from a couple of days ago but I don’t see them. I’ll get some. I only have 2 going and they still haven’t started flower. My Swazi Red is in flower by a week or so, and Lambsbread just showing the beginning of flower.

Man, I’m smoking my 9-10 month old Oaxaca (Cryptic/Upstate) and it’s morphed into a bit softer, almost sweet/creamy haze and the turpentine and cat piss have softened up. It’s really good. I hope to get pics tomorrow. :v:

7 Likes

Are you seeing any pistils yet?

Here’s my Punto Rojo

20 Likes

Yes, Hyp3rids considered it a stud male and bred it to several things. I am surprised it didn’t start flower, but that is probably the haze influence.

6 Likes

3 Sisters #1.

33 Likes

Beautiful! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I can’t wait to hear how she smokes!

5 Likes

@gman it’s amazing how the smell and taste change with time. Sounds delicious.
I’ve been smoking on the final three sisters plant pictured above, and this time I am Getting mango flavor, :mango: Which I hadn’t gotten from this Oaxaca yet. Tasty!
I just noticed with that picture above That there is a light and a dark side to the football. The dark side was facing down

5 Likes

Yeah, nothing happens fast. I’d say they’ll start this week. It’s rainy and cool this whole week. I think I’ll have a little better grow space this season and, I’ll be setting it up soon so they can come inside.

Dang, I was typing your reply last night and must have run out of gas… lol. it’s pretty chilly here, too. You guys getting the same weather up there?

Looks like the 90’s are gone for this year. It sucks the way it goes from heat wave to cold, all over night. It rained night before last and off and on yesterday and last night.

2 Likes

Was that just a bag of weed curing like that? It looks like a half pound of weed from a bag or something. Very cool looking. I gotta look to see if I have any Oaxaca left from you. I can’t remember. Cryptic got a real winner with that strain. :yum:

3 Likes

@GMan Yeah, Walmart bag cure. Works great. I actually think it works better than jars…
It’s probably about the size of a football. There might be a few ounces there. Definitely not a half pound although I wish it was.

Here’s the plant before curing.

15 Likes

download - 2023-09-12T002256.616

Sheriff L. A. Jones (left) and his deputies Marvin Wilbourn, Henry Dean Gray and Bill Robinson apprehended two Memphis men Aug. 12, 1972 as they tended their marijuana plants about 11 miles west of Water Valley just off Hwy. 32. The men, were watering their plants when they were caught. A chemical fertilizer, Rapidgro had been added to the water. They were released on $10,000 bond later that evening. About 390 plants were pulled up and destroyed.

14 Likes