The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

I think there will enough floating around to get you some. If nothing else, when I grow my share out I will make seeds and gladly send you some.

8 Likes

how very kind of you! Thanks

3 Likes

Colombians grown in Morocco 1970s

26 Likes

Very cool. My father was stationed in Morocco when he was in the navy late 70’s early 80’s. He used to speak about going up in to the mountains and seeing fields of plants. I believe he said the Riffs. He said the locals would trade hash for various things like batteries. He spoke very fondly about the hashish he got while there.

He brought back these huge handmade rugs and he talked about how much hash would fall on these rugs. So him and his friend got the idea to hang the rugs on a clothes line and beat the hash out of the rug onto newspaper. Lol. God I miss my dad.

14 Likes

Greeting from Central florida outdoors growing herbs an spices…
Any chance sharing ,trading ,purchasing columbisn gold Punta marta ,any landraces facilities, I been growing 7 years in this area
OverGrow The World with love GROWING GREEN whatever gets you stoned Peace , take Care…

Here’s another Oaxacan which is the offspring from two plants that I inbred last year from the regular line originally from @Upstate . This was a cutting that I force flowered earlier last month so I could get an idea if it was going to be worth breeding or not. It’s looking like a pearl stem pheno. What really caught my eye was the stem resin though.

I sure hope she’s potent cause yield is going to be meh.

37 Likes

Wow! that is something you got there…The Resin is right!!!

Look @ that!!!

7 Likes

Love those stories.:heart:

3 Likes

Anyone know where Exotic Alchemy got their Colombian gold genetics from? Thinking about buying a pack.

I really don’t want to open an IG account to find out

2 Likes

So these flowering beauties have been moved to outside to finish.
Oaxacan x red snake

Peshawar Afghani

21 Likes

You must still have nice weather in your location . I had to bring my outside plant in. Some areas have already seen frost here.

6 Likes

Oh ya I have just put a few plants out to start flowering. It’s finally cool enough for the plants to thrive and not battle extreme heat. So it’s a give and take type thing.

7 Likes

Its snowhigh Colombian via british hempire

This a good place to get Exotic Alchemy seeds
https://cltvrs.com/product-category/breeders/exotic-alchemy/

9 Likes

Beyond the comment on the thread - is there anything else substantiating the claim that british hempire CG = snow high CG? From what i’ve seen the hempire CG looks a bit thicker/denser than the flower grown out from snowhigh, but not seeing anything yet that the confirms they are from the same stock definitively - in fact it appears that british hempire’s may be crossed with an NL or some indica

6 Likes

Thanks. Cltvrs is where I will be buying them. They are having a sale on Exotic Alchemy’s gear this weekend. $40 a pack.
I think I’m going to get the Colombian gold, Chocolope and Old timers Haze. I want a few more, but I’m trying not to go overboard.

8 Likes

You better pollinate that one. Resin is on stalks of large diameter😁

12 Likes

Not @ all …I got that info from thread

however,
It seems indisputable…I have to agree with the person telling me where its from…he says snowhigh

Unless there is evidence otherwise

That’s the lineage as I know it…but ask british hempire

mr nice forums is where he is @ And hes good guy…I have to believe him!

Yeah, seeds for 40$…thats great!

3 Likes

Anybody know anything about,…https://cltvrs.com/
I got columbian gold seeds. I need help …
OverGrow The World with Hippie landraces an ,heirlooms an better yet all those Beautiful Genetics, growers, bless with heavenly herbs ,Stoner Heaven paradise, as you’ve here, Peace ,happy growing in tropical …

3 Likes

Columbian gold exotic alchemy 79 dollars for 24 beaners thank God, I fin9got my hand on Columbian @Uprangewilly. YES SIR thanks all you growers @Upstate , I like your style in heirlooms an landrace ,preserve old hippies Columbian Ac red panama, and lovely females Peace…
OverGrow The World with Love Of Life green safe. Carbon sesquation, compost as you will…Later…

7 Likes

That’s great! @calman1955 I’m glad you found something you like.
Please let me know how your Colombian turn out.

4 Likes